Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> [Investment Opportunity] Get your money back plus 20% profit (or more) in 5 days

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 29.05.2010, 23:06

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 00:01

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Hey there,

Investment Opportunity. Start building a size 5 mill, wait for it's construction to end, and I'll buy it for assets cost + 20% Well

Inventory Requirements (these are not mandatory but, if all are met, I will buy the mill for it's max price)
- No equipment installed.
- Mill must have exactly 31000 grain in stock.

City requirements (these ARE mandatory)
- North Kazakhstan: Any except Astana and Ekibastus (preference for Kostanai).
- Central China: Beijing, Jinan, Tianjin or Xi'an (preference for Xi'an).
- Southern China: Chengdu, Guangzhou or Haikou (preference for Chengdu or Haikou).

Pm me with the link to buy (I'll buy up to 15 mills, maybe more in the future).

Cheers.

PS: Yes this is a bit stupid (and lazy) Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 11:32

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Pyrex
PS: Yes this is a bit stupid (and lazy) Well

Haha +1 

30.05.2010, 14:05

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 14:06

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I can build any batches of subdivs on demand.
But i prefer contracts > 20 subdivs. And of course builders need some guarantees that you will buy ALL this subdivs. (you wrote "I'll buy up to 15 mills, maybe more in the future"). Builders need some guarantees, but not such words "maybe" 

30.05.2010, 15:06

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 15:26

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

@pectopatop

City: Kostanai @ North Kazakhstan or Xi'an @ Central China

No equipment, 31000 Q1 grain.

Give me 20. I'll buy for sure. Well

Cheers. 

31.05.2010, 03:03

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

so can I count on you? Well 

31.05.2010, 04:27

Last time edited : 31.05.2010, 04:28

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
l:
KKompany

Yes. Wait 5 turns 

31.05.2010, 07:46

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Can I ask why do you want them in specific region? I will be building some mills for myself, so your reasoning might help me decide where I wanna place my mills.Well 

31.05.2010, 14:32

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I try to keep my industry concentrated in this regions. For the cities it is the criteria we all need to look before choosing were to build a factory: average salaries and education Well 

2.06.2010, 17:44

pectopatop
l:
KKompany

I was banned for 5 days for this tender
So, sorry, but maybe i can't login to game and can't sell you your mills at time.
Currently i can't login to russian site, only sitting on english, and i think it is just until recalculation...
---
P.S.: don't call your shops in swearing manner (i have pressed wrong button and moved goods from tender's shop to warehouse, i was upset, and called shop as it was). As result: ban for 5 days, +5 warnings on both forums - rus and eng. 

2.06.2010, 18:49

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

lol, no probem. i'll wait. 

4.06.2010, 23:58

Last time edited : 4.06.2010, 23:59

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Pyrex, you wanna be a bread-producer just like me? Very we! 

5.06.2010, 05:57

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

bread is very profitable, managing mills is the bad side Well 

5.06.2010, 15:19

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

yeah ... I've just launched new 40 mills some days ago so now I'm managing 400 mills Very we!
the most problem is to set sale price...it's needed to "visit" every mill and save changes by hands...takes a lot of time... i told administration about this inconvenience ..they said may be soon this thing would be simplified.. will wait Well
other steps aren't difficult ) including building .. it can be done rather easy Well

also Pyrex, do you have some free bakeries?
i've got some superfluous flour and we could have a deal  So-so 

6.06.2010, 02:49

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

building for me is the worst. what's your way?
i have one free bakery waiting for pectopatop. we can have the deal Well 

6.06.2010, 12:17

GriN00

write me PM Well 

List of forums -> Lien-> [Investment Opportunity] Get your money back plus 20% profit (or more) in 5 days

• Page: