Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Looking for 300 instruments for level 6 research (will trade for Q7.40 instruments, more than 300)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2010, 04:49

Last time edited : 27.05.2010, 04:49

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Hey there,

I'm looking for 300x Q9 lab instruments (or just enough for level 6 research). I have Q7.4 instruments to trade and obviously you'll take more than 300. Well

Pm me with your offer

Cheers.   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.06.2010, 03:24

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

PM Sent 

List of forums -> Lien-> Looking for 300 instruments for level 6 research (will trade for Q7.40 instruments, more than 300)

• Page: