Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Needed: RICE, SPICE

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 3.05.2010, 12:39

Last time edited : 3.05.2010, 12:42

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I need these products very much.
Ready to pay any price, also ready to help you with smth else - machines, licenses, Q breadmeateggs etc.
If someone has in stocks these products plz let me know Well
I don't need large volumes, 5-10k will be enough.
Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.05.2010, 14:25

dragons310
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I don't think there are any producers for rice or herbs on lien...at least I can't find any. I would start, but don't have the points to do it. maybe in a few days I can start on one of them. 

6.05.2010, 19:14

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

There are producers, but they produce only for their own needs, don't selling it on free market.
Anyway, offer is still worth, may be smn will help me Well 

8.05.2010, 11:09

Last time edited : 8.05.2010, 11:09

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

What about virts? So-so (in exchange) 

8.05.2010, 12:10

GriN00

exchanging virts on rice/spice ?? It is surprisedVery we!
although.... need to discuss ... how much do you want? So-so 

List of forums -> Lien-> Needed: RICE, SPICE

• Page: