Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Who needs flour Q2+ ? :)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.04.2010, 20:32

Last time edited : 26.04.2010, 20:33

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Well, my qualification level in "production" isn't growing as fast as I want, so launching of new bakeries is a problem.
But 180 mills are producing nice volumes of flour. Therefore my warehouse now is overflowed with flour (over 50mln).

So I want to make a deal with someone who has good qualification in "production":

I supply you flour quality 2.05 for very low price - 1.1$
Your factories produce bread (technology level must be at least 3)
I buy at least 2/3 of bread produced of my flour for price 11$

PM me if you want to have a deal ;)   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.05.2010, 14:44

dragons310
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I'm starting a coop effort, I'm still new so i can't handle the volumes you need just yet. I would be willing to work with you on this however. Let me know if I can help 

6.05.2010, 19:22

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

So my warehouse in result of good partnership now is half-emptied (20mln Well)
Dragons310, anyway, we can have a deal Well Tell me how much flour you can use on your bakeries and I'll supply you this volume. As you are a new player you can hold 50% of bread. Your qualification will grow faster and soon you'll be able to produce nice volumes ;) 

List of forums -> Lien-> Who needs flour Q2+ ? :)

• Page: