Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Reopening Overstock.com soon!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.04.2010, 05:22

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

For those that purchased prior to Virt killing off big producers, I was able to help a lot of players with their farm food order.

Unfortunately, I was forced to close down many of my farms due to the crippling of my facilities.

However, I've been able to build my qualification back for my stock raising to a decent enough level to supply both myself and Lien players.

In about 2-3 turns, I will be supplying the market with high quality meat, eggs and milk. Current quality is 2.4, and is branded at 1.0 or greater in most major cities.

Supplies will be on a first come first serve basis.

Prices will start at the following:

Milk ~$75
Eggs ~$100
Meat ~$125

Again, all are branded and of very high quality. Hopefully this sounds reasonable for any interested purchaser! Also of note is that I will try to begin to offer supplies of bread at high qualities as well.    

• Page:
Message list:  

24.04.2010, 05:23

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

One quick note:

Estimated production levels are the following (per turn):

Milk: 500k/turn
Meat: 150k/turn
Eggs: 500k/turn

I plan on increasing production as fast as I am allowed both through technology and facilities. 

24.04.2010, 13:18

Last time edited : 24.04.2010, 13:20

Tautietis
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Latvia retail leader
Five years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Tautietis Ind.
n:
Tautietis
m:
Tautietis Ltd.

Could it be possible for me to recieve any goods from you? 

24.04.2010, 16:07

mrstickball

Sure. I don't see why not? 

26.04.2010, 20:07

Last time edited : 26.04.2010, 20:09

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

mrstickball, you know, I'll be your buyer #1 Well
Ready to buy any volumes Well
Also I can help you with chicken qual 2-3 (I'm breeding some) and technologies lvl 3-4 (5 soon) for pig farms, cowsheds and poultry farms.

BTW,
About estimated volumes - your qualification level in stock raising now is 25, this means that you are able to manage about 12000 workers on your animal farms with 100% eff. The most efficient farm is POULTRY FARM - 1000 workers produce 50k meat & 125k eggs x 12 = about 600 000 meat and 1 500 000 eggs per turn

Also I've seen that you have very good qualification in production. I have an offer for you, concerning production of bread on YOUR factories using MY flour. PM me if you are interested. 

3.05.2010, 04:20

Last time edited : 3.05.2010, 04:21

dragons310
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

add me to your buyer's list. I won't be buying large quantities at first..hopefully will be soon however. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Reopening Overstock.com soon!

• Page: