Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> I need any goods for my stores.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 18.04.2010, 00:32

WWWW601
Five years with Virtonomics

I need any goods for my stores.

Offers send me in PM or in Skype. I can sell any goods in very considerable quantities.
Example:
I need milk - 6000000
         eggs - 4000000
         meat - 5000000
        bread - min 10000000
And so on.

If you are ready to co-operate I wait for offers on all goods.

The prices will be discussed.

Best regards.   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.04.2010, 18:00

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Same as me on Mary.. 

22.04.2010, 23:52

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

after this reformation I suppose everyone needs food Well
So after Indian rebel's food is sold ... there'll be a big deficit Well 

7.06.2010, 15:46

WWWW601
Five years with Virtonomics

I need any goods for my stores.Well 

8.06.2010, 18:39

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Got all at overstock if you over me prices above i change my order too you 

8.06.2010, 18:39

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

CRB company on LIEN 

16.06.2010, 00:26

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hope this interests you. Possibly prices have changed but the message remains the same;

http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/102/topic/101038/view ...

All the best Very we! 

List of forums -> Lien-> I need any goods for my stores.

• Page: