Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Forming partnerships amongst the new players.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.03.2010, 08:40

greenEffect
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
GreenEffect Ltd.

Hello, I am trying to form partnerships in Lien server particularly targeting on new players with the hope of establishing own stable production chain just like me. Currently, I'm more favored towards players in GMT +8 timezone. Interested please write a short description about your business plan of your new/current company field of industry which you are going to invest on. I'll contact applicants via messaging service in Virtonomics.

See you there.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.04.2010, 04:29.     Subject: hi....green

Mr1112
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
1Malaysia Corporation

are focusing on retailing??? contact me.. Very we! 

23.04.2010, 21:35

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I'm planning to focuse on retail after 2-3 weeks. Retail sections: foods, clothes, jewelry, grocery. Average turnover and demand of goods will be reached after this 2-3 weeks. 

5.05.2010, 14:46

dragons310
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I'm planning to focus on production...mostly in foodstuffs (and items required for foodstuffs) at the moment. 

20.05.2010, 23:32

Money_Charmer

I want to create a bicycle industry, but now I have only sausage factory and mill (uncle's gift) and I'm short of cash...
Looking for sponsors Well 

24.05.2010, 22:33

Last time edited : 24.05.2010, 22:34

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

pm me if you need money So-so 

5.06.2010, 13:39

spring_onions
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

My plan is to focus on the jewelry industry. Right now I only have a jewelry and a lapidary factory. 

30.09.2010, 08:54

Last time edited : 15.10.2010, 06:26

khairshapiee
Eight years with Virtonomics

I'm focus on Foodstuff. Because i'm new player, i really need advice/tips/investment from other. Any help are welcome Well Thanks. 
"Don't sell with too high price, customers don't like it" - me

9.02.2011, 13:33

BLendbeqiri
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics

Im in Household products 

28.05.2011, 07:25

Last time edited : 28.05.2011, 07:27

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

I'm into production.

640M in assets:

I'm manufacturing a fairly wide varity of stuff including:

-motorbikes
-equipment
-computers
-bed linen
-fabric
-wool
-cellphones
-microprocessors
-clothing
-cosmetic oil
-GPS navigator
-engine/components and soft drinks and other stuff..

My ultimate aim is to develop a large scale motor industry, electronics, clothing/fabric and foodstuff.

make deals with me...im new to the game...Very we!
thanku 

1.06.2011, 18:01

dejanSL84

i am primarily in

retail (based in Kazakstan, outlets in Japan, Korea, Malayasia, China and soo Russia)
manufactured goods production

looking for
jewelry supplier (all except watches)
foodstuff supplier (sausages, noodles, cheese, butter, pastry, dressing and instant products)

also looking for some semi-products suppliers

plastics
microprocessors
components
steel
leather
thermoelements

if anyone is interested please msg me 

22.06.2011, 13:06

Last time edited : 29.06.2011, 10:22

Gorgonan

I'm mostly in jewellery products, i do both, factories and retail but focused on productions. Produce all jewellery except bijouterie.

Also have a mill and currently looking to explore in motor-car goods and factory equipments.

Oh yeah, i'm GMT +8.

Thanks. 

29.06.2011, 21:29

iargoc
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

Hi I am a newbie to the game. I am looking to buy some flour for my Bakery. If anybody can help me with some good quality flour at a reasonable price, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh btw, I am on GMT +0530

Thanks 

List of forums -> Lien-> Forming partnerships amongst the new players.

• Page: