Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> WTB grains Q>2!!!!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2010, 18:07

crim9088

Can't seem to find them in the market. Anyone producing it?   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.03.2010, 18:32

Last time edited : 25.03.2010, 02:22

Etgeko
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

All of the producers u can see here http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/globalreport/manufacture/1487 ... , but at fact no one will sell it to u, because farms they boutght for real money)

The link can be wrong, but u can find the information in Game World>Reports>Production 

25.03.2010, 19:02

Last time edited : 25.03.2010, 19:09

Resso

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2399486/sale ...
Я могу выставить на продажу зерно.
Кто предложит максимальную цену?

стартовая цена 30

Предложения принимаются еще 5 пересчет (01.04.2010)

I can expose grain on sale.
Who will offer a ceiling price?

The starting price 30

Offers are accepted 5 more recalculation (4/1/2010) 

27.03.2010, 23:56

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

how much is the quality?
30 me (if > 2) 

28.03.2010, 08:32

Tiger
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bronze Ten Bronze Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Merchant Medal I level For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Hockey stick Hockey sweater Hockey skates Hockey helmet Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut boots Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
Fastman Fastman
Eleven years with Virtonomics Bronze underwear I место в номинациях конкурса "Новый год в теплых краях"
l:
Russian Tiger

Resso
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2399486/sale ...
Я могу выставить на продажу зерно.
Кто предложит максимальную цену?

стартовая цена 30

Предложения принимаются еще 5 пересчет (01.04.2010)

I can expose grain on sale.
Who will offer a ceiling price?

The starting price 30

Offers are accepted 5 more recalculation (4/1/2010)

28.03.2010, 17:56

Last time edited : 28.03.2010, 17:57

Resso

It is accepted. Who is more? (100) 

List of forums -> Lien-> WTB grains Q>2!!!!

• Page: