Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> WTB Points

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.03.2010, 03:24

EliteVentures

Willing to buy points , $275m per point , please send me a message.   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2010, 20:09

McNight
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm

275 million per point?  How can u give me points, and how can I give money? 

27.05.2010, 15:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

and I also think that nobody is willing to sell them for such amount...i think the prices starts at 1 billion 

10.07.2010, 12:04

KononenkoSerenya
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Brazil retail leader Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Thailand retail leader Singapore retail leader Korea retail leader Indonesia retail leader
Mayor The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Russia retail leader World's retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Grey Group
n:
Grey Group

precisely with 3 billion .... 

11.07.2010, 23:39

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Are you selling them for $3b, Kono, or merely stating that is the going rate? 

12.07.2010, 17:38

cygnus
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania

Smallest villa on Lien currently cost 10 billions - that is minimal price of one point there. 

17.09.2010, 08:36

aceofgod
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Robo corp

in what kind of competition, we could win point as a price? 

18.09.2010, 14:13

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

you can apply for tenders if your managment level is 10 or higher 

List of forums -> Lien-> WTB Points

• Page: