Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Quality >2 ?)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 4.02.2010, 22:00

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

When it wil appear in retail? Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.02.2010, 22:04

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

It seems that all players make good profit with Q1.0 and don't aspire to raise Q of their goods
and same time technologies are avaible for purchase ) 

5.02.2010, 01:04

LongYear

I think after 1-2 months. Because first we need some time to produce high quality equipment. And anyway average quality of products in cities still to be 1 first time. I bet first products with quality 2 or more will be in natural food production.
You right. Quality 1 goods make good profit. And much easier to make brand instead of quality because brand also allows you to increase price. But high quality allows you to produce more goods at the same size enterprises + high quality products cost much more than 1.0 quality goods.

P.S. if you look reports of different goods in cities you'll see that their price reduces very fast. And soon we wont get so big profits with 1.0 quality of goods.

P.S.S. I'm already trying to produce 2 quality cows Well 

5.02.2010, 21:54

GriN00

I bet first products with quality 2 or more will be in natural food production.
I don't know if my bedroom furniture was the first thing in game world (in retail) with quality 2.0, but I began to produce and sell it more than 10 days ago Well So may be I'm the pioneer in this area  Very we!
http://virtonomics.com/lien/window/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities/1516/401793/401811/4018 ...
But high quality allows you to produce more goods at the same size enterprises
I heard much about this fact and I tried - so technology bonus is about +3-5%, I think it's very little and insignificantly. For example my factory (2000 work places) outputs 500 furnitures per day, with 2 technology it will output 515-525 pcs and I think it isn't worth to purchase 2000 2+ Q machines and get +20pcs, not profitably Well
Although on high levels it will be at least noticeably, but it won't be soon Well
P.S.S. I'm already trying to produce 2 quality cows  
In 2 days I'll begin to breed Q2+ pigs too Well
But here is a problem.. no plantations with high quality grain (( 

List of forums -> Lien-> Quality >2 ?)

• Page: