Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Some help for a newcommer. Fuels

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 19.03.2016, 13:21

Last time edited : 19.03.2016, 13:25

roadrunnerr101
Five years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi guys.
I am new company and player at all (i already has an acc. but started anew after i didt playet for about a year) and i was wondering is someone of the biggest and oldest companys is willing to give me a little help.
So, i actually made a little mistake by starting a Gas station subdivision and i already spent 300k+ which is a solid investment for a newcomer and therefore i dont want to turn down my gas station with these money already spent.
Can someone sell me some  little quantity  of fuels at normal prices, so my enterprise and business survive.
Thanks a lot, i  know this is competitive game but regarding the welth of some of the biggest companys over there i thik wont be a big deal for some of the oldest players to assist a new player and to help enlarging thecommunity.   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.03.2016, 17:39

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

if you didn't get a deal, i can buy your gas station. 

21.03.2016, 11:26

roadrunnerr101
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Nah, i closed it, i lost about half a milion which is a lot for a 3 days company but i am ok.
I am looking for rubber,  plastic or syntetic fiber now. 

14.04.2016, 07:48

jeka_igla
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Join a corporation. It can be hard to get products on free market in Mary realm. Corp can help (if you also going to have a corporation). 

List of forums -> Mary-> Some help for a newcommer. Fuels

• Page: