Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Current politics on mary

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 4.12.2015, 17:16

Last time edited : 4.12.2015, 19:41

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Being repeatedly asked about recent developments in politics on mary i’d like to share a conversation between
Mort100, Chairman of the Allied Democrats, and me in my function as Ambassador to the All Systems Commonwealth 2.0.

The beginning (at the bottom) of the first conversation refers to the fact that the AD consistently and deliberately triggers ASCII’s
90 days voting ban as described in the mission statement of the ASCI. It is often followed some days after by a blackmailish pm like: "will you cooperate now or do you want more impeachments?”

Remark: Buenos Aires was a response to Tijuana and the year-long bullying of our candidates. We never opposed any candidate before this event.

The ASCII provides cooperation to any party and candidate who respects our own peaceful approach, properties and positions; we embrace variety of politicians and ideologies and do not judge based on assumptions and hear-say.

Though the current environment isn't a amicable one it seems to make politics interesting for some and is my personal impression that Mort100 has spend a lot of time to create it.

Feel free to discuss this topic.

• Page:
Message list:  

4.12.2015, 17:41

Last time edited : 4.12.2015, 17:43

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I'm not actively involved in Mary politics, but a few thoughts:
- From what I read on the forums Mike, you are a force to which counter force needs to be applied. It seems like all good fun (as you say, makes it interesting)
- ASCII is probably the best party name ever
- Were those conversations meant to be private? 

4.12.2015, 17:55

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I only joined politics because mike, nash and volodymyr encourage me to - primarily I wanted to just be a strong lobbyist, to pull policies in the right direction (policies beneficial to companies).

I did my best to make friendly cooperation with as many players as possible, also with luisk and mike (after he made his new party), but pretty soon they chose to rely on their own voting power instead of finding consensus policies and politicians. Luisk asked me in caps lock to never contact him again, and mike repeatedly claimed that he was bored and annoyed by my messages. As for elections we never get their votes when we need it, and in this situation we could only draw the conclusion that they do want to be in opposition to a cooperative, multi-party system.

My party is still dedicated to cooperation with multiple parties and we hope that as many as possible - also non-party players - will help us oppose the apparent alliance between luisk and mike. 

4.12.2015, 19:45

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

ASCII doesn't consider itself a "force", at least not in the sense of being "against" another player or party. Don't you agree that we simply step in where nobody else does?

Politics = public service; voters deserve transparency, whereas the conversations merely contain and explain the obvious.

Mort; we had good relations until last december when you kept sending me demands of doing this and that on almost a daily base. I once replied to you that i was bored about politics and didn't respond to your latest requests until a few weeks later, starting the elections in places you asked me to take care of. You have, instead of giving me your support, made an alliance with other parties to oppose all of these candidacies. In the meantime, fellow players wrote to me that you claim i would bully you, and trying to control all politics on mary etc.

We stopped voting for your candidates at that point, due to our mission statement, but never opposed any of your candidates. But you kept going,  opposing and impeaching my mandates and every time you asked i told you that if you want cooperation then show your honesty and support us for a while, because we didn't start all this. Your response was always: i see, well if you don't want to cooperate with us we need to stick to our strategy.

Rather than keep building alliances for your causes which, by your own words, "don't make sense (!)", if you were truly interested in a peaceful political environment you could change your hostile approach but then again, it is pretty obvious that such isn't the true aim behind your activities. After all, ASCII works with the exact same base concept as the one i've been co-defining as a founding member at the AD (apart from the hostility and some simplifications due to the permanent under-staffing at the ASCII's embassy).

And, for the record, it was JN who got you into the AD, the party was stuffed full of ambitious members and i felt no longer convenient in my dominating role as a chairman, thus resigned from the party to leave room for the new. I only agreed to represent the ASCII after a one-year hiatus from politics because still, almost no region had a governor installed, making players missing out on benefits almost everywhere. 

4.12.2015, 19:46

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

In terms of transparency I think this topic is great. But if it's generating strong perspectives I'm quite sure this will lead to more negativity.

In general I'm always supportive towards ASCII and AD. Why? Because I think both parties have the intention to help the whole community from the political side of the game. But I do think strong personalities which doesn't really match very well with each other caused a lot of issues for no logical reason at all. I do think Mike has a sort of example position within the game, because he is considered as the biggest(?) player, and anything what is considered negative about him, even in the slightest way, can be severely hyper inflated.

My point of view about the party Nice is very negative. Especially because the communication attempt between me and Luisk regarding some rumours ended up in a non-communication. The fact is that if these rumours are true or not, multiple people have lied to me. And I don't think the people closest to me have lied about their observations. Nevertheless my inbox is always open for ANYONE, especially if it can take some of the negativity away.

My general approach towards politics: Spread power, allow others to get a decent spot, and most of all no attempts to get total domination or constant hijacking. I do think in certain occasions a minor hijack attempt is acceptable, just to let the "enemy" think about his policies, although I think a decent conversation usually has more effect. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Current politics on mary

• Page: