Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for small cash boost

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.04.2015, 21:17

xmaslightguy
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
xmaslightguy Industries

Hello all.  I played virtonomics extensively last year, and got to a decent sized corporation and three qualifications between 10 and 15.  I got to college and stopped playing, but now I've gotten back into it.  I'm looking to expand my business to speed my growth, but lack the money to do so.  I'm asking for only 10 million dollars to expand my flour production business to meet the demand that absolutely exists.  Is anyone willing to sell me a product for cheap so I can turn around and sell it at market price?

I currently have $77,000 to work with, and would be willing to arrange repayment if necessary.  Thanks for reading!   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.04.2015, 22:03

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Welcome back! I've sent you a message, I'm sure we can work something out! 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for small cash boost

• Page: