Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Acme Corporation is open for new partners

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 2.04.2015, 16:07

Leifkjetil
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

There are three slots available. The corporation is for medium sized companies. I am especially looking for companyies specialized in household goods and electronics.

Leif Kjetil
Manager of Tvico, founder of Acme    

• Page:
Message list:  

17.04.2015, 04:30

ragetrade
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
ZamZam

Co-operation and partnership between people is always a positive thing, which leads to amazing results. Besides that, who likes it to keep changing suplyer every turn?!
I am unable to jump right into your organisation, because i am already involved with one.
But recently i am looking for stable suplyers in the fields of manufacterd goods, and electronucd.
In return i have gold, copper, fuel to offer beside the many products.
If you are intrested, send a message ingame!
have a good day 

22.04.2015, 19:50

Last time edited : 22.04.2015, 19:54

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Are you also interested in partnership as joint corporations? if so, please visit our corporation page, maybe we can find a deal.
We are into electronics and household goods, but not the full range of products. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Acme Corporation is open for new partners

• Page: