Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Waerth Holdings needs Coffee can spend 100 million on this

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.02.2015, 14:19

Last time edited : 21.02.2015, 14:24

waerth
Eight years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

To ensure ongoing expansion Waerth Holdings is currently looking for Coffee.

We are looking for at least 50,000 pieces up to 250,000 pieces if the price is right.

We are targeting a price of around 60$ a piece. Quality not important but the higher the better off course!

Interested parties please respond below or by PM!

Addition:
We have 100 million $ to spend on this so more than 250,000 pieces is also welcome!

W   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.02.2015, 16:40

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Try industries that do not require rare goods. Market price for coffee is $500..1000. 

21.02.2015, 17:38

waerth
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

Last time I bought coffee it was for 65$ on the open market. And that was 10 days ago or so. Since it should be harvest season already or shortly from now. I do not see why it should not be possible to acquire more round and about the same price. Back then the quantity I needed was on sale I just could not afford it Not so

4.03.2015, 08:16

waerth
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

Well we have coffee. We build our own supply :p 

List of forums -> Mary-> Waerth Holdings needs Coffee can spend 100 million on this

• Page: