Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Mayoral Elections in Durban

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 18.12.2014, 16:02

Last time edited : 21.12.2014, 05:40

wolf85
Three years with Virtonomics
Appolo in turquoise The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

As one of the poorest cities in the Natal Region Durban has the lowest salary and is a good place to invest. to make it even better i decided to become mayor of Durban.

Here the policies i want to implement if you choose me:

- to raise the education in Durban
- to raise the wealth level
- to keep salaries moderate
- not to raise rents for warehouses.
- create jobs in Durban

what i already did:

- i have a couple of factories under construktion in durban
- i have a couple of stores, restaurants, medical centres and other services in Durban
- the business activity expanded by over a 100 million since i enganged more actively there
- i stopped the falling wealth level and added another 0.05 points

i will do more for the city.

If manage well maybe i will give it a shot at the gubernatorial elections the taxes are much to high. Remember politics is all about the vision and imagination what could be in future.

VOTE FOR ME!!! :-)

to the elections in Durban:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/window/politics/elections/242   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.12.2014, 19:13

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

sounds great, i'll vote for you and wish you a successful election. 

18.12.2014, 21:23

Utopian
Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Ten years with Virtonomics Appolo in turquoise Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Utopian Limited

Sounds great ! I'm right behind you ! :-)

Whatever you need to be successfull, I'll be there.

Cheers 

18.12.2014, 22:13

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

My party will support Wolf too!

Also, Drakewares will develop Pietermaritzburg - if he's elected, that is. Players are encouraged to develop Johannesburg, Bloemfontein and Pretoria as well. If we get a regional budget surplus, I hope we can also support Wolf for Governor. It would be nice to get a more competitive profit tax rate there.

About warehouse rent, I personally think $100 is way too low. If players pay $200 per square meter warehouse, the 5M m2 warehouses will still only cost $1M per update. Also, I think store rent is an important revenue for cities and a rather low cost for companies. 

21.12.2014, 05:40

Last time edited : 21.12.2014, 11:59

wolf85
Appolo in turquoise The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

a little reminder the voting started now! :-)

http://virtonomics.com/mary/window/politics/elections/242 ...

1. follow the link
2. click on support from individiuals
3. click on the radio button left of wolf85
4. click the voting button

:-) 

21.12.2014, 11:06

Utopian
Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Ten years with Virtonomics Appolo in turquoise Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Utopian Limited

Done :-) 

22.12.2014, 11:59

wolf85

i can't see who gave me already his individual support. i only see the parties which have nominated me and my own individual vote. is this normal or a bug? 

23.12.2014, 11:54.     Subject: Thank you all for voting! :-)

Last time edited : 23.12.2014, 13:53

wolf85

http://virtonomics.com/mary/window/politics/elections/242 ...

95.41% Wow!

Thank you all for voting! :-)

i funded the science conference and the city festival to celebrate my victory.

should i finance the MP for public subsidies too?
it would result in higher salary expectations but also in a better retail market.

i tried to make poll about it at my original post but it seems not to be working. therefore i suggest you just write your opinions here. :-) 

23.12.2014, 13:57

Eurito
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Eurito

I just produce and have the cience here in Durban because of the low salaries, there are beter places to sell and have stores.

After that, I prefer the lowest salaries...but I don't have market in durban.

With this salaries, the formation is very cheap, I have to wait but eventually I have good employees with low salary. 

23.12.2014, 14:54

Last time edited : 23.12.2014, 14:55

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I think higher salaries is a good thing for the retail markets, and a necessary thing for a balanced city budget. When you also do science conference, the producers will get more or less the same education/salary.

Edit: forgot to say, congratulations with the amazing election result! 

23.12.2014, 16:59

Last time edited : 23.12.2014, 17:03

wolf85

i see that Durban has 14 fishing bases none of them pays taxes in durban and i wonder why. are all in the holiday mode? as i see it for mining, agriculture and fishing you can't have so too much workers. :-) 

23.12.2014, 17:55

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Profit taxes are paid to the region. Besides the proceeds from the regional budget, the most important sources of revenue to the cities are warehouse/store rents and municipal taxes (relying on the housing situation and average salary). 

List of forums -> Mary-> Mayoral Elections in Durban

• Page: