Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> The Nigeria Development Program

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2014, 02:52

Last time edited : 26.02.2014, 06:36

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Hi

We have discounted foodstuff, to help develop the nigerian retail markets. This is a good opportunity for new players to get cheap supplies for markets with low quality requirements.

Discounted products for Nigeria:
*Alcohol
*Ice-cream
*Pasta
*Sausage
*Soft drink

Link to discounted foodstuff: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3600347

We are always looking for more players to help:
*Stores and restaurants: more companies are needed for this
*Production: low priced products, branded for Nigeria, would be very much appreciated

For discussion on the development program:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/48/topic/104129/view

Reply to this post if you have questions on how to participate. Stores and restaurants in Nigeria will get priority at the warehouse, so feel free to add your order even if it appears sold out.

Mo   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.01.2015, 02:03

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

NDP would welcome you Jojo!  I don't think joining the corp matters.  It's easier to message all in the group that way, but no one really does that anyway.  Mo can point you in the right direction on what NDP needs and can do for you! 

11.01.2015, 16:31

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Would be great to have Jojo! 

22.01.2015, 05:46

ragetrade
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
ZamZam

Are there actualy any statistics or graphs of Nigeria in which we can compare previouse periods with the now?
The results must be amazing. Also we can see whether this NDP actually has effect in the game.
Well 

25.01.2015, 12:16

Last time edited : 25.01.2015, 12:18

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

In the past, the regional budget deficit in Nigeria used to be $4B-$5B. Now it's about $7B-$8B every update, mainly due to increasing electricity price on the world grid and possibly due to more workplaces that pay less taxes than the cost of the subsidized electricity.

Edit: there is no way to see historical numbers for the regional budgets. I hope, though, that at least we managed to help some players get started. 

25.01.2015, 22:36

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

mort100: ...and possibly due to more workplaces that pay less taxes than the cost of the subsidized electricity.

Tax payments in my factories vary from 25 to 53.5 times the energy costs, in your region. so even if you sell me energy for 14 times more prices (at world energy grid price=$140 today), i will still be paying back to you 1.5-3.6 times more in taxes (for taxrate=20%). and that's because i don't sell for cheap just because government supports me with subsidies.

fortunately i am not one of those who put waste to your efforts, at least i think it's so. Oops! 

List of forums -> Mary-> The Nigeria Development Program

• Page: