Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Open Lot Auction: Copper Pyrites and HQ Microprocessors

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2013, 06:41

willkarol
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Entertaining all offers for the following products:

Copper Pyrites - Q1.10 / 20,000,000 units

Microprocessors - Q23+ / ~300,000 units

I might get back into this game, I might not. Catch me in the next few days with either a response to the listing, or a private message.

All offers considered, all volumes permissible. He with the most cash to offer will receive the highest priority in terms of volume, if you've got the $$$ you can buy it all.    

• Page:
Message list:  

9.10.2013, 15:32

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I can pay $15000 for the copper pyrites and $4000 for the microprocessors. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Open Lot Auction: Copper Pyrites and HQ Microprocessors

• Page: