Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> High-tech production contracts

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.10.2013, 02:21

Last time edited : 5.10.2013, 16:48

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Hi

I need some semi-materials done at high tech levels, and devices if possible. My company will supply all materials needed for $0.01 and my company will cover the production costs. As payment for the job I can offer cash or a percentage of the ore/finished products. This is what I need produced:

Gold wired microprocessors
Company hired!
Input: 444 112 Q9.66 silica and 222 056 Q8.03 gold
Minimum tech level: 25
Microprocessors
Company hired!
Input: 700 000 Q7.75 silica
Minimum tech level: 21
Glass
Company hired!
Input: 20 000 000 Q2 silica
Minimum tech level: 24
Chrome devices
Company hired!
Input: 700 000 Q21 microprocessors,
100 000 Q6.97 aluminium and 40 000 Q1.1 chrome
Minimum tech level 21

If you want to do any of the production contracts, I need to know..
..your tech level
..how much you need to cover production costs (including machinery)
..what you want as payment: percentage of the ore or cash? And how much?

Any offers are very much appreciated, in this thread or by PM. Also, feel free to send me a message if you need more information.   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.10.2013, 16:39

Last time edited : 10.10.2013, 23:24

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

2-step production: Dyestuff

Input materials:
10 000 000 Q1.97 chemical minerals
10 000 000 Q3.45 oil

Output:                           Company hired!
8-10 000 000 dyestuff

Minimum tech level: 25
Production fee offer: up to 20% of the materials (+cash for production costs) or $1500 per dyestuff (including production costs)

If you want to do the production: Let me know your tech level and what you want for the job, by PM or in this thread.

List of forums -> Mary-> High-tech production contracts

• Page: