Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Mo Industries: Ore and materials purchases

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 27.08.2013, 06:27

Last time edited : 15.10.2013, 05:53

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I currently need these ores:

Quality needed
Price offered

Any quality
$20000

Any quality
$12000

Q2
$400

Q2
$2000

Q2
$1000

Q2
$5000

Send me a PM or answer here if you can supply this.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.09.2013, 03:45

Last time edited : 12.09.2013, 20:46

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Also paying good money for materials:

$1500+
$1500+
Up to $1000
Q11+
Q20+
Q12+

I can buy large volumes if the quality is right. 

12.09.2013, 16:21

Last time edited : 12.09.2013, 16:21

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Cooper pyrites - 1kk, 1.29+, 17k$ 

12.09.2013, 19:16

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

zayaca
Cooper pyrites - 1kk, 1.29+, 17k$

That's almost within my budget. If you can do it at 15k$ I'll buy the whole lot. Yes 

17.09.2013, 19:25

zayaca
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

2kk,  1.3+, 15k$ 

17.09.2013, 21:25

Last time edited : 17.09.2013, 21:25

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Энд 100к бокситов эвридэйно по указанной цене. Квалити 1.62. Very we! 

18.09.2013, 04:21

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

zayaca
2kk,  1.3+, 15k$

Deal!

zayaca
Энд 100к бокситов эвридэйно по указанной цене. Квалити 1.62. Very we!

I can buy it at $25000 each, $2'500'000'000 in total. 

18.09.2013, 12:47

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3109618/sale ... - 60kk
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3423066/sale ...
Well 

18.09.2013, 12:49

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

mort100
I can buy it at $25000 each, $2'500'000'000 in total.
Tomorrow 

19.09.2013, 09:55

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

zayaca
Tomorrow

I will buy it.

I am also looking for chemical minerals Q1.5+ or chemicals Q12+. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Mo Industries: Ore and materials purchases

• Page: