Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> HQ grain wanted / высокое качество зерна хотел

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.07.2013, 22:53

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I want about 120'000'000 pcs. Please PM me your quality and price.

Мне нужно около 120'000'000 зерно. Пожалуйста, сообщение мне ваши качества и цены.   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.07.2013, 12:24

Ksar
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Silver underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight" Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet
Astronaut boots Santa Claus furcoat Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

Grains are on sale now, see market. 

9.07.2013, 18:33

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Thanks, Ksar, but the quality is not really good enough. I need double digit quality. Well 

11.07.2013, 09:18

ljoy
Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I need HQ grain too, but the prices are too high and makes it difficult to price our products competitively. The same applies for a number of other products like oil, flowers, and cocoa, to name a few. Is there some way of encouraging more competition in raw material supplies and ensuring adequate supplies at reasonable prices for overall growth of the market and thereby, of the game? 

11.07.2013, 11:55

Shaytanov
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

ljoy
I need HQ grain too, but the prices are too high and makes it difficult to price our products competitively. The same applies for a number of other products like oil, flowers, and cocoa, to name a few. Is there some way of encouraging more competition in raw material supplies and ensuring adequate supplies at reasonable prices for overall growth of the market and thereby, of the game?

Well Those "high" prices are quite reasonable if u know how to make them profit. At this moment of time in game those prices are high for you, if u'll be patient and develop company lots of intersting possibilities will open.
Other way to join corporation or find "sugar dady" who will bost you with cheap prods. Enjoy ;) 
if you bullshit the bullshit a bullshit - bullshit it proper.

12.07.2013, 16:28

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Good point, shaytanov. You need high tech level to use the high quality (expensive) raw materials in a profitable way.

I don't have good enough tech or qualification either, to add sufficient value to the grain myself. I found grain, btw, and I'm sending it to a high-tech farmer for processing. Well 

List of forums -> Mary-> HQ grain wanted / высокое качество зерна хотел

• Page: