Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Technologies and licenses (sale).

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Voting:  

Whether you test problems with purchase of licenses/technologies:

Voting duration:

Start: 21.06.2013, 13:46

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes, because of the high prices

- Yes, because of absence of the offer in the market

- I use only own technologies

- No, all is excellent

- Other version of the answer

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 21.06.2013, 13:26

Last time edited : 5.07.2013, 09:02

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

I sell licenses for technologies existing I have. The figure shows at the most the technology studied by me. If the technology is not present in the market, and it is invented by me sale of technology is possible. The prices for licenses low, but not less the tax to sale of the specific license.

Продаю лицензии на имеющиеся у меня технологии. Цифра показывает максимально изученную мной технологию. Если технологии нет на рынке, и она изобретена мной, то возможна продажа технологии. Цены на лицензии низкие, но не менее налога на продажу конкретной лицензии.

Agricultural farm -18
Air assembly Plant - 5
Aircraft Engine Plant - 5
Aircraft Interior Plant - 4
Aircraft components Plant - 4
Audio equipment production - 16
Automobile factory - 12
Avionics Plant - 4
Bakery - 16
Bauxite quarry - 8
Bed-clothes factory - 15
Bicycle production - 8
Biofactory - 12
Brewery - 16
Car Assembly Plant - 10
Ceramic factory - 15
Chassis Plant - 4
Cheesery - 15
Chemical factory - 14
Chocolate factory - 10
Chromium mining - 4
Citrus processing factory - 15
Clay pit - 4
Climate equipment Plant - 9
Clothing factory - 17
Coal mine - 5
Coffee factory - 8
Coffee machines plant - 8
Computer factory - 16
Cookers Plant - 9
Copper Mill - 10
Copper Mine - 11
Cosmetics factory - 17
Cotton-cleaning factory - 15
Cowshed - 16
Dairy-farm - 18
Decor studio - 12
Diamond quarry - 4
Dishwashers Plant - 8
Distillery plant - 9
Dockyard - 14
Domestic equipment production - 13
Domestic production - 10
Duralumin Plant - 9
Electromechanical Plant - 9
Elite interiors Factory - 9
Engine Oil Plant - 10
Engineering plant - 11
Essential oils factory - 11
Fish processing plant - 15
Fishing base - 15
Fruit plantation - 15
Furniture factory - 16
GPS-navigators production - 15
Glass-works factory - 15
Gold mining enterprise - 4
Household chemicals factory - 12
Hygiene Factory - 11
Instrument factory - 15
Iron ore mine - 12
Jewelry factory - 17
Kitchen Furniture Factory - 8
Lapidary factory - 18
Leather small wares factory - 17
Machine-tool factory - 16
Manganese mining - 5
Medical equipment Plant - 11
Medical ingredients Plant - 12
Medical instruments Plant - 11
Metallurgical factory - 16
Microprocessors factory - 17
Mill - 17
Mobile phones production - 17
Motorcycles production - 14
Non-ferrous metal factory - 11
Oil well - 16
Outerwear factory - 9
Parts Plant - 9
Pearls studio - 8
Perfumery factory - 14
Pharmaceutical Plant - 11
Photo Camera production - 11
Pig farm - 17
Poultry farm - 14
Power tools Plant - 9
Printing - 15
Public interiors Factory - 9
Pulp and paper mill - 15
Refrigerator factory - 15
Salt mine - 5
Sausage factory - 13
Sawmill - 16
Sheep farm - 18
Shoe factory - 10
Silica quarry - 5
Soft drinks production - 8
Souvenir manufactory - 16
Spice-making plant - 14
Sports equipment production - 16
Sports tools production - 10
Titanium mine - 4
Titanium smelter - 4
Toy factory - 5
Tractor factory - 13
Tyre factory - 14
Umbrella factory - 17
Underwear factory - 10
Video equipment production - 15
Washing machines production - 18
Watch factory - 14
Water scooters production - 14
Weaving mill - 17
Yacht shipyard - 15   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.06.2013, 09:26

zayaca
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Chocolate factory - 10
           Coffee factory - 8
           Poultry farm - 14
           Sports tools production - 10 

24.06.2013, 15:19

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Video equipment production - 15 

25.06.2013, 12:08

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update:  Domestic production - 10
            Aircraft components Plant - 4
            Bicycle production - 8
            Pearls studio - 8
            Tractor factory - 13
            Automobile factory - 12
            Biofactory - 12
            Titanium mine - 4
            Aircraft Interior Plant - 4
            Chassis Plant - 4
            Avionics Plant - 4 

27.06.2013, 08:41

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Shoe factory - 10
           Soft drinks production - 8 

30.06.2013, 12:05

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Public interiors Factory - 9
           Titanium smelter - 4
           Fish processing plant - 15 

3.07.2013, 15:20

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Audio equipment production - 16
           Coffee machines plant - 8
            Medical equipment Plant - 11 

4.07.2013, 13:27

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Climate equipment Plant - 9
           Engine Oil Plant - 10
            Air assembly Plant - 5
            Aircraft Engine Plant - 5
            Engineering plant - 11
            Parts Plant - 9
            Fruit plantation - 15
            Power tools Plant - 9. 

5.07.2013, 09:02

zayaca
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

update: Car Assembly Plant - 10 

4.08.2013, 09:42

Shaytanov
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hi, need  Pharmaceutical Plant tech9 3off. Offers for 20kk per license are issued. 
if you bullshit the bullshit a bullshit - bullshit it proper.

8.08.2013, 14:21

Shaytanov
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Need 2 off tech10 biofactory. Offers for 4,5kk each are issued. 
if you bullshit the bullshit a bullshit - bullshit it proper.

List of forums -> Mary-> Technologies and licenses (sale).

• Page: