Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Copper and Cookers!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.02.2013, 06:11

willkarol
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Hello, I'm fairly aware that no one uses these forums, but here goes anyways.

COOKERS!
I've recently introduced a huge tech improvement at my cookers plant, meaning the prices will go down significantly at the next update, for 9+ Quality cookers (Better than anyone else, and cheaper too!) which can retail in stores for double their cost if not more.

COPPER!
Both raw pyrites and manufactured, not often on the open market but I've got a warehouse with 1.5 million ready to go, it won't be filled back up so when its gone its gone, and availability returns to just the mine. It usually goes quick, I just thought I'd give anyone on here a competitive edge.

PM me if you have any questions, I'm also always looking for partnerships or willing to make deals!    

• Page:
Message list:  

21.02.2013, 02:09

willkarol
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Coppers all gone, not sure if anyone read it here first or just noticed. Either way, cookers are still available on the cheap! 

1.03.2013, 07:36

willkarol
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Hey all, just another update.

DISHWASHERS!
New on the market for cheap, dishwashers! 4.77Q @ 6000/unit
Get em' while they're hot, I don't know how long my supplies will last!

CARS!
20+ Quality and highly branded in all of Kuwait, London, and Paris (Between 1.9 and 3.5)
Not for sale on the open market, but shoot me a PM and we may be able to work something out.

COOKERS!
Have increased in quality and decreased in price! 

20.03.2013, 09:42.     Subject: New products available!

willkarol
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Now for sale!

Highest quality Alcohol available for competitive price

Kitchen and bedroom furniture now available! Also at a competitive price!

Yachts! Below cost price! 

List of forums -> Mary-> Copper and Cookers!

• Page: