Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for Partners in Nigeria

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 10.09.2010, 04:39

Tyrius
Two years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
m:
Tyrian Enterprises

Hi I've been playing for a while and have recently started expanding to more renewable resources vs. my previous dependence on my oil mine, and I am looking for trade partners in Nigeria.  I am at the moment able to supply decent amount of decent quality decent brand milk, and will be expanding further to produce further food products.  I am in need of partners due to the fact that reasonably priced goods are very scarce and producing a wide variety of goods on my own would be next to impossible.  Terms of partnership are negotiable and quite potentially very profitable for everyone.    

• Page:
Message list:  

10.09.2010, 12:11

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

If I understand right, you are looking someone who would buy your branded products in Nigerian stores? 

10.09.2010, 19:29

Tyrius
Two years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
m:
Tyrian Enterprises

Yes, also looking to buy goods from local producers 

18.09.2010, 04:02

JLMonckton
Five years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Strikethrough International

I also produce Milk, Eggs, Meat, Bread, Flour and Millions of Ice Cream in your area, message me if your intrested!

James
JALM International 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for Partners in Nigeria

• Page: