Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> SEARCHING TIMBER! I'M BUYING TMBER!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 29.08.2010, 17:33

johnlaw
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Pelletti Industries

Hello Virtoplayers!

I'm searching timber of any quality!

Paying fair, i can pay over the market average!

PLEASE CONTACT ME!   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.08.2010, 18:20

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Relief fund is here.
Order here

15.09.2010, 13:28

wolfie3556
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

bugger  i seen this to late. in lien the timber comes from independent. here it is not. i just have build  a furniture factory only to disver this fact the day after. i have closed the factory now. never mind.

the relief fund is a good idea. the only trouble i have with is ( Timber  only) that you go over 10b in asset and you get cut off, which is fair. but if you haven't got any game points you can't buy a sawmill and therefore you can't get any more timber.

all the rest of the products are fine and i think you guys are great in offering your products at low prices.

cheers

wolfie 

List of forums -> Mary-> SEARCHING TIMBER! I'M BUYING TMBER!

• Page: