Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for HQ Machines

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.07.2010, 15:19

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'm looking for HQ Machines, Q25+, paying 350k+ for each machine, more depending on the quality, for Q30, I will pay 450k per machine. For Q20-25, paying 300-350k per machine. PM me if you are selling.    

• Page:
Message list:  

30.07.2010, 16:48

Last time edited : 30.07.2010, 16:49

Ksar
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Silver underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight" Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet
Astronaut boots Santa Claus furcoat Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

so as nobody offer me ref factories I'm open machines for market

see here 100k 30+ machines 425k

http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/unit/view/2400732/sale ...

hope you will be fast enough Very we! 

30.07.2010, 17:00

Last time edited : 30.07.2010, 17:01

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I definite won't be fast enough, I am quite busy (away from computer), after new update tomorrow. Private deal ksar, 25k machines for me at 450k each? If it's okay, can you hold it at a warehouse where I will purchase it in bulk. 

30.07.2010, 23:01

Ksar
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Silver underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight" Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet
Astronaut boots Santa Claus furcoat Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

ok ) but seems you can simple buy them tomorrow --- 78k stay at the moment 

31.07.2010, 00:07

Last time edited : 31.07.2010, 10:08

warfreak

Sounds fine to me, it's that the market has recently suffered a massive lack of HQ machines, so I've picked a poor time to upgrade my factories with new technology.

Edit: I can't even access them at the moment Not so 

31.07.2010, 16:22

Last time edited : 31.07.2010, 16:26

Ksar
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

see here - opened for you only

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2206240/sale ...  

31.07.2010, 18:53

Last time edited : 31.07.2010, 18:58

warfreak

Thanks Ksar, I might need more next update, but currently, you are 6 billion dollars richer from my purchases.

Edit: I have set an order of 25000 machines, about 11+ billion from a warehouse. If you don't want the deal, cancel the offer, I can compete with the market this time around. 

1.08.2010, 04:51

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Ksar Well I am also highly interested in HQ machines. Q30 as you sold shortly two updates ago isn't needed, I am happy with Q25 as well. I'd like to order machines at a total volume of 50 billion game dollars if possible Well it's really hard to get a hold of HQ machines and I don't have the money to buy HQ mines to produce the steel required to make such HQ machines on my own. 

1.08.2010, 05:18

Last time edited : 1.08.2010, 17:37

warfreak

Chris, get your own topic To you

Anyway, a total of 50billion in machines at 435k each is just about 115,000 machines. I'd be careful, your assets will take a massive cash hit, after spending 10 billion on machines last time, my assets dropped that much. Of course, I don't have as much as you... 

1.08.2010, 15:47

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I know my assets will drop since I don't have profits of 50 billion to compensate it immediately Well in the long run I will earn the money back though. 

1.08.2010, 16:56

Ksar
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

ChrisBerlin82
Hi Ksar Well I am also highly interested in HQ machines. Q30 as you sold shortly two updates ago isn't needed, I am happy with Q25 as well. I'd like to order machines at a total volume of 50 billion game dollars if possible Well it's really hard to get a hold of HQ machines and I don't have the money to buy HQ mines to produce the steel required to make such HQ machines on my own.

don't produce machines such low quality - but you can mix with Q1 the quality you need Well q27 is lowest I can sell

will see in 2-3 turns if I have machines for sale 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for HQ Machines

• Page: