Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> newbie in need of supliers [Grocery & Leather Goods]

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 22.07.2010, 03:16

Last time edited : 22.07.2010, 15:51

serialkiler

Hello there im new to the game and my HQ is at guinea. Im loking for some steady suplies like u can see
they are very small amounts, so would be hard to put on top priority and Q doesnt matter right now Well

Grocery Shop Goods Suply in need:

- ~ 20$  - 40Units

- ~ 10$  - 70Units

- ~ 10  - 70Units

- overstocked

- ~ 7.19$  - 120Units

- ~ 13.41$ - 50Units

- ~ 8.04$ - 70Units

- ~ 130$ - 20Units

- ~ 7.01$ - 90Units

Leather Goods:

~ 140$ - 20Units

I could also sell:

at Q2.78 - Supply Contract Signed
at Q2.69 at ~ 2.55$ - 2330Units

Loking for Raw Materials for my leather goods factory:

- Supply Contract Signed
- 10Units
- 35Units

And also loking for good advices Well
Loking foward to do biz.   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.07.2010, 06:40

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Serial,

You are underestimating the prices of some products:
as you are selling in Guinea, the retail prices are low. If you set a warehouse I'll buy your bags for 2000k/unit Well: that way you can still buy your bags for your store if you want to. You may prefer to sell all of them for 2000k (you'll earn more in the end).
In exchange I can offer you the leather Q.~ 2,5 for 50$. PM me if interested.

You can rise the price of your flour too.

You won't find leather gloves at the price you are proposing (my prime cost for instance is higher than that).

Have a look at this thread: the Relief Fund for Producers on Mary: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view, you should find some things. 

22.07.2010, 11:47

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Guinea is not a good place for retail. Compare prices there to Europe or Middle East and you'll see what I mean.

If you haven't already, spend some time reading the forums and wiki, it will be a huge help. 

22.07.2010, 15:14

serialkiler

hello,
@Fractal
yes i now realize that since im close to bankruptcy xD  9 099.58$ left ill probably lose in next turn xD, i started there whit the uncle gift ^^ so as soon as i get some profit ill leave guinea alone.

@RockWhiter
i surely will accept your offer, i will send 140 bags to warehouse next turn ill have around 180Units to sell, then its 40units pturn(for now), ill send u the link to warehouse.

Still looking for more supply's Well 

28.07.2010, 03:15

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I can sell you almost all of the above goods with very high quality and a low price to help you out not go bankrupt if it's not too late Well I can open a warehouse for you anywhere you want and deliver the goods there for you. Just let me know what you need!

I have everything except the spice flowers and syntethic fabric. 

List of forums -> Mary-> newbie in need of supliers [Grocery & Leather Goods]

• Page: