Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Partnership Clothing and Household Goods

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 14.07.2010, 20:29

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Good day,

I'm looking for partners in order to develop the range of goods in my stores.
I have 2 type of goods that I'm producing and selling:
- Clothing: outwears, caps, clothes, gloves
- Household goods: toilets, cookware

What I'm looking for is partners who can supply me with other clothing or household goods. I would give them priority to my own products. I'm not looking for big quantities but rather steady supplies.

Note also that I'm not going to increase my production at short term because I'm investing in electronics (refrigerators and washing machines). I would be happy to do the same for this new line of products.

I look forward to hear from you!

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.07.2010, 20:54

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Anything specific in mind you need? 

14.07.2010, 21:33

Last time edited : 14.07.2010, 21:34

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

In clothing it could almost be anything: bags, shoes, uniforms or umbrellas.
I need to say that I'm using a big part of my gloves production.

In household goods I would be more interested in bedrooms, cosmetics, books, furnitures, mirrors, office supplies or perfumery. 

14.07.2010, 23:28

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Cosmetics and Perfumery >>I'll double my production outputs soon

Bedrooms, Furnitures and Books >>Unless you have a sawmill, I don't think you can get them.

Bags, Shoes, Gloves  >>Unless you can provide 100K/turn of Leathers, I don't think you will get them soon. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Partnership Clothing and Household Goods

• Page: