Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> get ready business of your choice

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.07.2010, 09:36

pratik999
Five years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Mykraaft industries

I make factories as per your needs and requirement.
Just send me your requirement and will build a new unit as per ur specs.
I will charge a standard 20% more on the entire cost.
By buying a ready factory your efficiency does not get hit due to daily expenditure in building.
message me your requirements
thanks
pratik

• Page:
Message list:  

13.07.2010, 00:03

Last time edited : 13.07.2010, 00:17

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

OK. I'll order the following:

15 Essential oils factories
 10 Cosmetics factories
 5 Furniture factories

Specifications:
5,000 Work Places
Technology level 1
Izmir or Ankara, Anatolia, Turkey

PM me if you need a down payment. 

13.07.2010, 03:21

Last time edited : 13.07.2010, 03:23

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Let me join in...

I order the following:
8* soft-drink factory in Guinea, Conakry (specialization Soft-drinks)
40* mills in France, Nantes
14* soft-drink production in Nigeria, Lagos (specialization Juice)
10* distillery in Turkey, Ankara
10* brewery in Turkey, Ankara
40* mills in Nigeria, Lagos

All industries should have maximum size and tech level of 1 (I can change tech later myself).

Since I assume you cannot build all this at once, I put them in order of importance Well

Please let me know if you take the deal, because I need to build the subdivisions myself otherwise Well 

13.07.2010, 03:54

Everin

Hi, maybe here is a good place to ask this question: what is the tax on property sales? Thanks. 

16.07.2010, 00:39

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Haven't heard from you yet, are you still offering this? 

17.07.2010, 18:36

Ixnad

Hey, if he doesn't do it, I will. 

17.07.2010, 20:22

ChrisBerlin82

Let's wait for a few more days and then I get back to your offer Well 

18.07.2010, 11:31.     Subject: sorry for the delay

pratik999
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Mykraaft industries

sorry for the delay,
i didn't expect this good response of the idea.
have started building them
will dm you with status
i am working on down payment plans
send in your ideas
thanks
pratik 

List of forums -> Mary-> get ready business of your choice

• Page: