Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Who wants 14.25 million Q10+ yoghurt?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.07.2010, 13:22

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Selling with a dairy farm. Max size, tech 9, trained staff, capable of almost 300,000 units daily (current output is 13.7+).

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2425872

...selling for 70% of assets cost because I'm too lazy to sell goods separately.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.07.2010, 14:03

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Nice Well that will be a nice addition to my food imperium Very we! Thanks! 

8.07.2010, 18:29

Last time edited : 8.07.2010, 18:30

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

ChrisBerlin82
Nice Well that will be a nice addition to my food imperium Very we! Thanks!

Hiho what about this unit? Could be a nice addition tooRidiculously
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2266705 ...

Sorry Fractal for jumping in and hijacking it.Ridiculously 

8.07.2010, 20:23

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If you add 15 mills of size 5 in France I take it Very we! unfortunately all my 300+ mills are in other countries. 

9.07.2010, 14:06

Ixnad

France? Why choose it for production? 

9.07.2010, 15:22

Last time edited : 9.07.2010, 15:37

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Ixnad
Sorry Fractal for jumping in and hijacking it.Ridiculously

Doesn't bother me, factory was sold in ~40 minutes from posting the sale...

Chris wants mills in France to reduce transport and customs costs if he were to buy your factory.

Only need 14 more French mills...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2316136 ...  

9.07.2010, 19:09

Last time edited : 9.07.2010, 19:15

ChrisBerlin82

Yep and it's not only about customs and transport costs. I also started to build distribution centers in each region where I collect all flour from all over the country. This is the best way for me to keep an overlook and also see if there is a production problem at a mill, because I just click the supply screen of the warehouse to check if output is normal everywhere, instead of going to 300+ individual mills To you

@Fractal

Is this mill for sale? I don't see the buy subdivision link Well 

9.07.2010, 20:33

Last time edited : 9.07.2010, 20:34

Ixnad

Hey you bought it! But I hope it's not a "favor purchase" heheSo-so

ChrisBerlin82

This is the best way for me to keep an overlook and also see if there is a production problem at a mill, because I just click the supply screen of the warehouse to check if output is normal everywhere, instead of going to 300+ individual mills  

Smart idea! On Lien I have some 8 mills supplying a bakery and I just check its supply page to spot any production problem in mills. Never thought about how to do it on a large scale.

Anyway for this task, would checking company storages report be another option? I always figure the "Production" and "Volume" columns have some use... not sure exactly what they are for though. 

9.07.2010, 23:38

Last time edited : 9.07.2010, 23:39

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Didn't know till now it is a yoghurt. The picture reminded me of some noodles pack I use to buy. lol 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

List of forums -> Mary-> Who wants 14.25 million Q10+ yoghurt?

• Page: