Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Do you want to help a Producer win Virts?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Voting:  

Will this work?

Voting duration:

Start: 1.07.2010, 05:06

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes

- Nope

- Gert bent producer! Tenders are for SALES!!

- Gosh, Smelz I think you are super neet-o

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 1.07.2010, 05:06

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Interested? Excellent!

There is a certain tender going on. Well In a certain city, and I would like your help, big or small, to try and win it.

enough with the cryptic nonsense..... Well

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/tender/3709  its cities supply in Ajaccio (southern France) for umbrellas.

Here is what I offer- High Q umbrellas w/ advertising in market of 3+  your price $400 each

Here is  what you provide. a small(ish) store 100/500/1000 and you sell my umbrellas out of it.

here is how it is a Win-Win for eveyone involved.

I sell for 400/unit  you buy, you sell in the Ajaccio store for whatever a unit (600/800) YOU get profit. I get "credit" in the Tender. You also get to keep any "overstock" for the future to sell where ever you want.
but wait! there's more! If I win the tender, YOU will receive ULTRA-DISCOUNT Umbrellas the next week. (price so low I can't mention it here! Well )

Rules to follow and understand;
Starting request to open your store will be no more than 50 units.
Following orders are a MAXIMUM of 2X (two times) your sales volume of the previous day, but no less than 50.
(example day 1 you make a store and order 50 umbrellas from me, day 2  you sell 20 umbrellas (you now have 80 in stock) you order 50 still. day 3 you sell 40 umbrellas ( you now have 90 in stock) you order 80 umbrellas and so forth until the last day of the tender ( July 6th)
After the tender is complete, you can do a few things. still sell in Ajaccio if you like the market and profit margin, send all your stock to a warehouse and resell it, send all the overstock to a warehouse, close the Ajaccio store, whatever you like. those umbrellas are yours. I will send everyone that help a PM with results if you dont check it yourself Well
*** I will send your ultra discount order to wherever you want after the tender ****

This is a small market, and I do not want anyone to participate who will be adversely affected by opening this store to participate, please come in with eyes wide open. this is sort of an experiment and I am interested to find out how it goes. Well

This is open to everyone big and small, established or new.
Please send me a PM to participate, I will send you a link and authorize you to buy from my special factory just for this Well

If you already have some my stock, feel free to sell it in Ajaccio, heck it cant hurt right Well

Thanks for your time. I think I'll add a poll just for fun. Comments here are appreciated, but please keep it civil. Well

STILL interested? I look forward to hearing from you.

• Page:
Message list:  

1.07.2010, 18:57

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If you have the whole department i wanna support you Very we! 

3.07.2010, 06:48

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

send me a PM caspeb, lets do this Well

The voting is hilarious!

We have crushed this market. Traxe is NOT going down without a fight. poor poor local sellers To you

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities/16010/15906/15922/15960 ...  
SUPPORT Your Local PRODUCER

6.07.2010, 08:13

Smelz

Well we lost,

such a shame. A good hard fight, but in the end I was sad to see the "big boys" come in and work this one for self profit. <sighz0r>

With that being said, those that assisted me, will still get the prize! Ultra-discount umbrellas! YAY!

Big guys, give folks a chance, it wont hurt you, I promise Well

Thank you to Ixnad, Rock Whiter, and Packard industries for the assist. your willingness to help is noted and appreciated! 
SUPPORT Your Local PRODUCER

List of forums -> Mary-> Do you want to help a Producer win Virts?

• Page: