Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> wanted: 5 game points

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.06.2010, 00:17

danlem
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Alpha corp

hello everybody

i am asking for some help. this may not be viable but i would like to purchase some virts to convert into at least 5 prefreably 6 or 7 virts. i am a smallish company so money wise i could only give maybe $50,000,000 however i am currently producing some good quality high retail price products. these incluse motorbikes, bicycles and soon i will be able to produce yachts for the luxury market.

my offer is ,to get my hands on these game points ,to build a mine or plantation, that i give $50,000,000 worth of money and then a supply of motorbikes, bicycles or yachts to satisfy the bank account of the seller. all the products will be free to the seller and i hope there is someone generous enough out there to sell me these virts for a very cheap price really and i am open to discussion on this matter.

i hope someone can help me

cheers

danlem   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.06.2010, 01:38

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1 VIRT/Point usually goes for 1-3B these days, so 5-6-7 goes for 5-20B.
So your 50m is quite short for it.
And besides everybody looking for buying VIRTs, so even at these prices its pretty hard to come by 

List of forums -> Mary-> wanted: 5 game points

• Page: