Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Food supplier! Low prices!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 29.06.2010, 21:43

Last2Night
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
GLOBE Inc.

Bread, Eggs and Flour Q1 for sale at low prices! Personal approach is possible, contact me!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2610881

GLOBE Corp.   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.06.2010, 21:51

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Just a tip, Q1 bread for $12+ is way too expensive. In most regions even the average retail price for bread is lower. 

30.06.2010, 00:14

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 00:17

Last2Night
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health One year with Virtonomics
l:
GLOBE Inc.

Its the cheapest price available out there in the market. Ofcourse there are offers even for 1$unit, but let me ask you this - is there any product unit available for that price? =) Tip: average retail price for 1 unit of bread Q1 is ~24$. But that's not the place to discuss market conditions.
If you want any special conditions or prices, as i mentioned above - you can contact me and we will discuss your offer.

Best regards, GLOBE Corp. 

30.06.2010, 01:35

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Tip: average retail price for 1 unit of bread Q1 is ~24$

Where did you get this information? It's definitely wrong, believe me Well. Worldwide average retail price for bread is $14.45 with an average quality of 2.65 --> http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities ...

The most expensive average price for bread is in UAE to my knowledge, with an average price of $20.55 but also an average quality of 6.5

I sell Q8+ bread for $3-4 to small companies. If you need any let me know, you can mix it with your Q1 in a warehose and make it better quality. I can sell you up to 500k a turn.

I don't sell it publicly, because other big companies would just order all and there would be nothing left for small companies to order if I don't constantly manage orders. 

30.06.2010, 02:27

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 02:31

Last2Night
l:
GLOBE Inc.

So you said it yourself - your low price is for manual contracts only =) Open market prices are a bit different. If you would open your stock for everyone, you wont change the average price. People will just resell it for the average price. And yes, average store price for bread is about 24$. Dont trust statistics, i always do my own ones. My company is open for everyone, whether they resell it or use for their own productiondistribution. The price of 12.34$unit could be tweaked a little, but not more then 4-6%. It is already profitable even for reselling. I could explain exactly the prime price, then the distribution price and at last the price for consumers(digital in this game, as stores do not sell to real persons) and compare it to real life business process, but we should keep it secret, dont you think? It probably will break the market down, to reveal every price and process.

P.S. Yet again, this is an advertisement forum and topic. Its not the right place to discuss business mechanics etc. I would gladly continue our discussion at the appropriate forum and topic.

30.06.2010, 02:44

ChrisBerlin82

I give your nice answer a + Well 

30.06.2010, 20:55

Quadriad
"Point and shoot" SLR camera Film camera Soccer ball Beach sandals Sun umbrella Toucan Buriti palm
Maraca Watering can Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Leader in technologies
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viki Inc.
n:
Blue Chariot
m:
Quadriad Box

Last2Night
So you said it yourself - your low price is for manual contracts only =) Open market prices are a bit different. If you would open your stock for everyone, you wont change the average price. People will just resell it for the average price. And yes, average store price for bread is about 24$. Dont trust statistics, i always do my own ones. My company is open for everyone, whether they resell it or use for their own productiondistribution. The price of 12.34$unit could be tweaked a little, but not more then 4-6%. It is already profitable even for reselling. I could explain exactly the prime price, then the distribution price and at last the price for consumers(digital in this game, as stores do not sell to real persons) and compare it to real life business process, but we should keep it secret, dont you think? It probably will break the market down, to reveal every price and process.

P.S. Yet again, this is an advertisement forum and topic. Its not the right place to discuss business mechanics etc. I would gladly continue our discussion at the appropriate forum and topic.

wow, astonishing, truly~ 

1.07.2010, 02:16

Last time edited : 1.07.2010, 05:35

Last2Night
l:
GLOBE Inc.

Bread price has been reduced by 2.5% and is now on 11.99$unit mark.

GLOBE Corp. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Food supplier! Low prices!

• Page: