Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> CLOTHING FOR SALE

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.06.2010, 07:38

Last time edited : 29.06.2010, 02:21

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

Whoesale clothing is available from my wholesale warehouse. Currently there is only T-Shirts and Jackets which are of excellent quality (above 3) and branded in Riyadh (above 3.2). Prices are $900 (excluding any transport and custom costs)

You can purchase below:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2436276   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.06.2010, 12:21

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

your link is wrong, have to delete the /sale part 

28.06.2010, 12:38

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Is there a limit? I'd love some but it is too LQ - I'd pay even 1500 for 8-9 q 

29.06.2010, 02:20

MichaelNielsen
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

VladTechs
Is there a limit? I'd love some but it is too LQ - I'd pay even 1500 for 8-9 q

There is no limit on purchases. Sorry about the Quality. I'm having some trouble with efficentcy. 

29.06.2010, 02:21

MichaelNielsen
m:
Nielsen Group

casperb
your link is wrong, have to delete the /sale part

All fixed.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2436276 ...  

List of forums -> Mary-> CLOTHING FOR SALE

• Page: