Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> WTB ores, high quality

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 27.06.2010, 21:33

Xyux

I am searching for hq Iron ore, Silica, Coal, Chrome and Manganese. Maybe you have some to provide?
PM here or ingame

Thanks beforehand   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.07.2010, 15:08

Xyux

anyone? 

21.07.2010, 08:45

deathincarn

im looking for the same thing, and i cant get hold of anything above Q1. perhaps a group of small producers (like myself) can band together and buy a iron ore mine or something, and get it to produce HQ iron ore and then share the costs and iron ore? 
NAM ENTERPRISES: TOMORROWS FUTURE, TODAY! SUPERIOR PRODUCTS AT A SUPERIOR PRICE! ORDER FROM NAM ENTERPRISES TODAY!

21.07.2010, 15:06

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

HQ raw materials are the most sought after goods in the game. Chances of finding any on the market are virtually nil. There is a chance that someone has stocks and will allow you access, but it is not a very good chance.

If you cannot work with independant supplies your only 100% reliable option is to open mines of your own. 

21.07.2010, 21:20

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Want to produce your own goods? Need affordable raw materials? Mary's Relief Fund for Producers http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view ...  

22.07.2010, 08:31

Last time edited : 22.07.2010, 08:32

deathincarn

vllords relief fund cant supply enough to me. and that fund is more for the ppl who are just starting out 

List of forums -> Mary-> WTB ores, high quality

• Page: