Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Auctions of trash :)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 25.06.2010, 11:57

Last time edited : 10.07.2010, 14:54

ydaf
Nine years with Virtonomics
Traskor Swedish standard Swedish standard Viking helmet Viking helmet Dalahast Dalahast Deer horns
Sinterklaas Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion
Triple corporate chevron One year with Virtonomics

Winners
Sc1 155k/sc  globeballa
Sc2 150k/sc pectopatop
Sc3 155k/sc Ksar

Sc4 160k/sc  Kh0i
Sc5 155k/sc casperb
Sc6 160k/sc Ixnad
Sc7 175k/sc Deira
Sc8 155k/sc mitsofos
Sc9 150k/sc Kling

Sc10 150k/sc Fractal

AQ1 300k/aq Ksar
AQ2  250k/aq mitsofos

AQ3 250k/aq  Fractal

M1 [250k/m Deira
M2 225k/m casperb
M3  215k/m Ixnad
M4  225k/m warfreak

D1  400k/d Deira
D2 310kd VladTechs
D3  320k/d warfreak
D4 305k/d  Ixnad
D5 350k/d ChrisBerlin82
D6 310k/d yuga_ninjie

Winners you have 3 days to write PM form where you want to take your lots

Message list:  

8.07.2010, 18:07

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Since there is extra time, I will take SC10 at 150k. 

8.07.2010, 18:14

Last time edited : 8.07.2010, 18:16

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Cool getting exciting now.So-so

Hey, BTW is the 30-mins interval applied to all goods or just a certain type of goods that receive bid? 

8.07.2010, 18:18

ydaf
Traskor Swedish standard Swedish standard Viking helmet Viking helmet Dalahast Dalahast Deer horns
Sinterklaas Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion

To all goods To you 

8.07.2010, 18:20

Ixnad

ydaf
To all goods To you

Now I really wanna pull the bunny ears in warfreak's pictureI roll!

warfreak

8.07.2010, 18:42

ydaf

*Waiting PM's from winners* 

8.07.2010, 19:55

ydaf

So winners you have 3 days to write PM 

8.07.2010, 20:22

ydaf

warfreak
8 July 2010, 18:07

Fractal
Sc10 150k per
AQ3 250k per

...and happy birthday Gift
8 July 2010, 12:50

Sorry, I think I forget to edit in time Not so 

9.07.2010, 11:56

ydaf

Who wrote pm yesterday - take your goods. Except machines, forget about themNot precisely 

9.07.2010, 17:56

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Thanks ydaf, I'm looking forward to more trash in future! 

9.07.2010, 19:07

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks a lot from me too ydaf Well HQ lab devices are always welcome! 

10.07.2010, 22:04

Last time edited : 10.07.2010, 22:04

Ixnad

Fractal
Thanks ydaf, I'm looking forward to more trash in future!

SameVery we!

ydaf, I think casperb is on vacation or something (saw it in another thread) so he couldn't contact you. Not that it's my business, but I do hope he can get the lots still.Not precisely 

2.08.2010, 01:18

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thankx Ixnad Pm-ed To wink

4.08.2010, 08:15

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Yes I tried to contact ydaf about purchasing my lot many times. Is he on vacation? 

4.08.2010, 13:31

Last time edited : 4.08.2010, 13:31

ydaf

No, I'm here, but "Winners you have 3 days to write PM form where you want to take your lots" and thats all... 

4.08.2010, 14:56

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

And I, I was on holiday so didn't see the message Tears 

List of forums -> Mary-> Auctions of trash :)