Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> BUYING ALL EXCESS FOOD PRODUCTS*

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 14.06.2010, 00:14

Last time edited : 14.06.2010, 07:16

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

I will buy all excess food products so long as they are good quality (better than city average in Jeddah) and have branding (better than city average in Jeddah - but only by a small margin).

I am only looking to make a small margin of profit from these products. I am not here to exploit you as a supplier with my purchasing power.

PM me or leave a reply on this thread.

Best Regards,
M. Nielsen

• Page:
Message list:  

14.06.2010, 08:34

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Hi,

I have the following product with brand in Saudi Arabia region (Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam)
Quality is good...

spice
baseball cap
leather accessories
bags and briefcases
outerwear
meat
sausages
pastry
flour
bread
car
bedroom furniture
motorcycle
clothes
tires
brilliants
jewellery
gps-navigator

Send me a message of what product/goods you wanted and how much you want it and the quantity you want to order.
Thanks...Very we! 

List of forums -> Mary-> BUYING ALL EXCESS FOOD PRODUCTS*

• Page: