Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for short/long term suppliers on Mary :)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 23:14

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 23:15

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Hi guys and gals. My company is growing and I'm looking for both short term and long term suppliers of clothing, manufactured, household and other goods, as I could only produce a tip of the demand myself.

Please PM me with your offer or leave messages here. We will work out a term that would give you more profits, or even the most profits for some goods.To winkHeart

This post will be effective always.Yes   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.05.2010, 00:10

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If I may, try not to cut out the contrats with little ones like me in order to satisfy the needs of the bigger ones Ridiculously...

I don't want to appear negative though, just saying!

Good luck Ixnad. 

31.05.2010, 05:59

Ixnad

I know what you mean man. I always order from and sell to smaller companies first.

If you have extra stock in the future, lemme know. So-so 

31.05.2010, 10:56

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

It is sad that finished goods on market are too expensive. It seems that suppliers are only interested in making deals with big retailers.  Supply on Mary is scare due to the the indifferent corporate strategy, that is, most are diversified instead of production focused or retailing focused. 

31.05.2010, 15:35

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Only make deals with smaller companies. I just put the text in the name NO ORDERS ABOVE 2500, lots of big players ignore this but i cancell them To you 

31.05.2010, 20:47

Last time edited : 31.05.2010, 20:48

Ixnad

Hey casper. I think I just ordered something from you. If I ever do, please bump my orders up, thanks. Yes

Kh0i
It is sad that finished goods on market are too expensive. It seems that suppliers are only interested in making deals with big retailers.  Supply on Mary is scare due to the the indifferent corporate strategy, that is, most are diversified instead of production focused or retailing focused.

Yes totally. The devs could introduce a way to encourage player specialization, so going full production/full retail/full agriculture/hybrid will be just as rewarding. 

31.05.2010, 20:59

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

why ? 

1.06.2010, 02:03

Ixnad

Huh? Why what? 

1.06.2010, 16:49

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ixnad
Hey casper. I think I just ordered something from you. If I ever do, please bump my orders up, thanks. Yes

1.06.2010, 16:50

casperb

up the prio list or away from the list? 

1.06.2010, 16:56

casperb

Have food, grocery overtock ;) almost every product, only not the goods that i use for production aren't for sale 

1.06.2010, 20:49

Ixnad

casperb
Have food, grocery overtock ;) almost every product, only not the goods that i use for production aren't for sale

Hey grocery is good. I will order some. ;) 

2.06.2010, 06:48

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Kh0i

Well you got 1 Well

Sorry to jump in, but I couldn't resist. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for short/long term suppliers on Mary :)

• Page: