Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> [closed] Mirrors Auction

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.05.2010, 22:56

Last time edited : 29.05.2010, 08:18

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

Auction cancelled, never mind. Sorry folks.

Market prices not indicative of item price.
I guess I'll stick with the open market.   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.05.2010, 03:22

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Uhm, so you want $200 / mirror? I think that's a little expensive. I get Q9.64 mirrors for $275 right now so I would rate Q1 at a much lower price. 

29.05.2010, 08:19

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

$200/Mirror? I get over $1,700 on the wholesale market, for base quality. Your supplier must be a sucker.

I'm going to call of the auction, then. It's not worth it here 

29.05.2010, 15:46

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

lol I roll! 

1.06.2010, 04:11

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Your supplier

...is actually myself ;) What I meant was that I produce almost Q10 mirrors at this price. I use them for furniture which is sold at almost a 6-digit figure.

I don't understand how someone would pay $1700 for a mirror though when you can easily get base quality with silicia from the independant supplier and an own factory. No wonder we are short on supply on Mary when everyone is too lazy to produce *g* 

1.06.2010, 04:32

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Aww man that was a good deal. I bookmarked it and wanna hop in in the last few days. Ah well... I hope you or anyone else will put more auctions in the future. Very we! 

2.06.2010, 08:12

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

ChrisBerlin82
I don't understand how someone would pay $1700 for a mirror though when you can easily get base quality with silicia from the independant supplier and an own factory. No wonder we are short on supply on Mary when everyone is too lazy to produce *g*

Except that a new factory will use up qualification (and even reduce qualification growth if its a small factory), so paying a higher price is not always the worst way to go, especially for small volume products like mirrors. 

List of forums -> Mary-> [closed] Mirrors Auction

• Page: