Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Mega Company Sale!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.05.2010, 00:22

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

The International "GOT BEEF?" Agency is clearing out over 150 factories and farms. Only a portion have been put out for sale at the moment.

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS worth on the market. Top of the line factory equip and tons of raw materials.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.05.2010, 00:26

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

5 factories that are 400 Million dollars or higher. Excellent factories. 

23.05.2010, 00:27

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

over 5 Billions dollars in raw materials. 

23.05.2010, 00:52

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey you have grain ? Want to uo my q on livestock but cant get enough supply ? 

23.05.2010, 03:36

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

I don't need anything right now. I am just selling all of my factories.

THE APPROXIMATION OF ALL THAT I AM SELLING IS CLOSE TO 7 BILLION. Check out my factories and stuff. Lemme know if u ar interested in factories stores or farms that aren't pt up for sale. 

23.05.2010, 14:12

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

yeh i want to buy your overstockof grain ;O if you don't need it anymore 

23.05.2010, 19:55

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

I haven't been on in a while haha. How would I transfer it out? Into a warehouse or sumthin? 

23.05.2010, 20:30

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

I've sold two 400 Million dollar factories so far. There are some left. I plan on bringing back some of them to start over so buy what you can fast. 

24.05.2010, 01:09

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeh just to my warehouse what q you have and how much probably have to upgrade my warehouse than ;) 

24.05.2010, 09:08

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Thanks for the offer casper. But i think i'll just keep it. I plan to resume my farms soon. 

24.05.2010, 14:04

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If your big you don't need animals, you do electronics ;) 

24.05.2010, 19:31

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

haha well we'll see. Keep in touch with me. I may decide to stop animal farms and move into electronics. 

24.05.2010, 21:03

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

globeballa
I may decide to stop animal farms and move into electronics.

If you decide to move into electronics, then check this link. Maybe you'll decide to become a syndicate memberWell 
      Electronics syndicate on Mary. Make your business successful with us!        

24.05.2010, 22:25

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Oh nice. I will check it out. I may just stick with foodstuffs. Thanks for the info though. 

25.05.2010, 13:43

casperbons

Good choice profit margins are to low for you ;)
PM me if you want to get rid of it 

25.05.2010, 17:55

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Yes my profit margins are low because I started two days ago lol. All my big factories are all shut down at the moment. i only have a few open. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Mega Company Sale!

• Page: