Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Change of business plan. HQ production only.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 16.05.2010, 08:03

Last time edited : 5.06.2010, 18:43

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Greetings,

I have decided to go full production. I will be opening the following HQ items to the public. warehouse orders will be placed at the bottom.

Umbrellas Q6.73
Outerwear(coats) Q7.99
Jewelery(rings) Q2.85
brilliants   Q2.85

Advertised in the following locations.      Rings                Brilliants              Umbrelllas    
France   Northern France   Paris   1.10 (+0.0324)   1.10 (+0.0324)   1.31 (+0.0303)
France Northern France Strasbourg 1.10 (+0.0324) 1.10 (+0.0324) 1.31 (+0.0303)
Germany West Germany Hamburg 0.83 (+0.0284) 0.83 (+0.0284) 0.83 (+0.0284)
United Kingdom England London 0.98 (+0.0363) 0.98 (+0.0363) 0.98 (+0.0363)
Turkey Aegean Anatolia Istanbul 0.87 (+0.0277) 0.87 (+0.0277) 0.87 (+0.0277)
Turkey Anatolia    Antalya        1.25 (+0.0337) 1.25 (+0.0337) 1.22 (+0.0356)
Kuwait Kuwait Kuwait City 0.00                   0.00         1.23

My stores will be for sale in the upcoming days. Please feel free to contact me about an offer for purchase.

Enjoy

• Page:
Message list:  

20.05.2010, 02:57

Last time edited : 2.06.2010, 06:44

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Greetings, and thank you for your orders.

as of now warehouse orders will be limited to 1 warehouse order per COMPANY, per product.

as always, warehouse orders will be placed at lowest priority.

Thank you!

I reserve the right to outright cancel any order.

Enjoy! 

22.05.2010, 00:41

Smelz

greetings,

due to overwhelming demand, and some large volume orders, I will be canceling all warehouse orders.
And limiting order volume per store. (see factory title for details)

thank you for your purchases, We are in process of upgrading all of our existing product lines, as well.

Advertising continues. Quality improvements Continue.

Smelz 

27.05.2010, 08:04

Last time edited : 5.06.2010, 18:44

Smelz

More stock available in outer ware and umbrellas now that upgrade is complete.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2487947/sale ...

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2480535/sale ...  Umbrellas

Advertising has increased in Germany

Enjoy 

31.05.2010, 00:03

Last time edited : 31.05.2010, 19:16

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Smelz!

Unfortunately my order of coats to your warehouse won't be satisfied today... If you plan to increase your production and if the profile of my company is ok for you, I remain interested. 

1.06.2010, 16:16

Smelz

RockWhiter
Hi Smelz!

Unfortunately my order of coats to your warehouse won't be satisfied today... If you plan to increase your production and if the profile of my company is ok for you, I remain interested.

Your order WILL be filled this turn. Production has increased yet again.

Thank you for your patience.

Enjoy 

2.06.2010, 06:43

Last time edited : 3.06.2010, 06:00

Smelz

Smelz
greetings,

due to overwhelming demand, and some large volume orders, I will be canceling all warehouse orders.
And limiting order volume per store. (see factory title for details)

thank you for your purchases, We are in process of upgrading all of our existing product lines, as well.

Advertising continues. Quality improvements Continue.

Smelz

I cannot stress enough that I have set clearly marked limits in the names of the factories. Please respect this. If you do not, I WILL HAVE canceled your orders. I have done so to some of the most flagrant offenders already. I will do so again before turn end. Please adjust your order accordingly or risk cancellation.

For those of you following the "program" I appreciate your restraint and applaud your ethical choices.

I am growing as fast as I can to keep up with demand. prices haven't increased, yet output and quality have made gains as finances dictate. Advertising has been expensive and wide-spread. This will continue.

I am trying a different model from most, and would like to see it succeed.
No stores really limits my growth and ability to "succeed" here. I have found some ways to prop up my cash flow and tbh I really enjoyed those finds.  
I cant give you all the reasons I am doing this, only know that money is not the #1 priority. I am in the CoD with many of my largest customers (and they are kicking my arse <sigh>), I fill their orders just as anyone else, crazy right?

I am enjoying providing a service (a needed one I think) to those of you who wish to "play along" regardless of your personal feelings toward my "rules", i guess there is always the "cancel order X" right?

Thank you for your orders, your patience, and your time.

Enjoy

PS Please PM me if you think you need more of my product, I will evaluate requests on a case by case basis, using my own magical mystical unpublished criteria. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Change of business plan. HQ production only.

• Page: