Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Growing New guy looking 4: WOOD!!, Clothes, Maufac, Household, Auto, Jewellery, Grocery!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.04.2010, 10:43

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I built a few furniture factories, then I see......there is no wood....NONE. Not so And I have no points. WOW $150 just to buy a lumber yard Not so What the? That sucks. I can finally see where they make money in the game. Anyone have any wood?
Also I need raw materials supplies too at reasonable prices cause I want to start producing. For now I have just been retailing, and have run out of supply on the market for pretty much everything. There is either nothing available, or it is above the city cost by a high margin, and I dont want to risk destroying my stores making customers mad by having extremely high prices.

Can anyone slot me in on some supply? I will try to take whatever you can give me that is retailable, and lots of wood, leather, and those thermo heaters.

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.04.2010, 16:38

archmage
Four years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

I have an oversupply of tires (Q 7.43) so I could sell you some for $750 each, then you could sell them for about $3,000 in England.

PM if interested and I will set up a warehouse for you Well 

28.04.2010, 23:34

Last time edited : 30.04.2010, 14:13

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

for $6 you already have a 100 Hectare Lumber Yard  // Quality 2(not the product Quality)
and for $45 you have a 2500 Hectare Lumber Yard // Quality 2

and the cheapest is $3 for 100 Hectare // Quality 1

PS: In about 2,5 weeks my Electronic production(high quality // 15+ else the factory will be destroyed :p) is hopefully up and running I will then have every Electronic Product for Retail for sale if you want you can tell me for how much your looking so I can maybe increase my production
Audio equipment, Computer, GPS-navigators, Mobile phones, Refrigerator, Video equipment, Washing machines

PSs: If you contact me , and for some reason I wont be able to make it 15+ I will contact you and maybe keep the factory and sell to you for a lower price ofcourse 

30.04.2010, 13:46

deathincarn

i am selling plastic at $200 per unit at a quality of 3.3.

i am also selling micro-processors at $200 per unit at a quality of 1.0

please take note (ull be able to buy these products at these prices at this quality only tom)

with plastic and micro-processors u can start ur own factory that can produce gps/audio equipment/mobile phones 

List of forums -> Mary-> Growing New guy looking 4: WOOD!!, Clothes, Maufac, Household, Auto, Jewellery, Grocery!

• Page: