Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for foodstuff/grocery

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.04.2010, 01:54

TomDuhamel
Six years with Virtonomics

I am currently trying to find suppliers for foodstuff and grocery departments.

I find that it is very difficult to find stable and reliable suppliers for most products. If you are looking for a stable buyer for some of your products, we could make a deal. I do not ask for a minimum supply, as long as you are willing to expand your production as my demand goes up.

PM me so we can discuss any possible deal. All data will remain strictly confidential.

Tom Duhamel, Corner's Convenience

• Page:
Message list:  

26.04.2010, 16:13

Last time edited : 26.04.2010, 16:20

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Hmm.. I'm also looking for steady supply of this goods types Well
And + electronics, clothes, jewelry and maybe auto-goods (bikes, autos, hydrocycles, tyres).
Main factor is volume. But of course prices also should be reasonable.
Quality/brand is no matter.
Preferrable: location = Africa, steady basis, big contracts, full line of goods for different sectors (foods,grocery..)
My shops constantly don't receive enought goods for turnover.

Tom, if you interested in jewelry stores, then i have non-standart offer for you

Eugeny K.,
retail and wholesale trading company 

26.04.2010, 16:38

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Grocery will be easy for me, I'm ramping up production significantly in order to satisfy demand in my own stores. Currently 2nd in soft drinks and sweets, 3rd in chocolates, 4th in beer, 6th in wine and juice. Won't stop till I knock off Craminu.

The prices are, fair, but I currently need a few more turns to build up production. If both of you can post your volume needs, I might be able to squeeze you in my current production cycles, or you will have to wait until I put up new factories. 

27.04.2010, 17:58

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Warfreak,

Will get bigger stores in 2 or 3 turns, if i have a steady supply for a grocery department, i'll take a grocery departement.

Got 3 stores of 100m2, so if you have supply with prices under local we can have a deal ?

Gr C

P.S Also got a clone with 5 stores ? 

27.04.2010, 21:32

Last time edited : 27.04.2010, 21:35

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

warfreak
If both of you can post your volume needs
Well.. average:
beer = 1-1.5mln pcs/turn
cola = 0.8-1.3mln/turn
juice = 0.9-1.4mln/turn
wine = 0.6-1.1mln/turn
candles = 1.1-1.7mln/turn
proteins = 0.35-0.7mln/turn

Can help with natural resources/raw materials for production, and little with technologies.
Also can help with taking part in tenders (production tenders): i will sell your goods. 

28.04.2010, 02:24

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Pect, I can try to do that, but the volumes are pretty much two full factories at full capacity, in the case of wine, that's about 12 to 22 full production factories, which will strain my production qualification a hell of a lot. Cola and Juice will be ease, I'm starting up 2 new factories for that. I will get back to you on the rest, I have to get outta the house soon,

Casperb, please send me a PM about this, so I know how much you need and try to squeeze you in somewhere. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for foodstuff/grocery

• Page: