Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Other new countries when?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 7.04.2010, 20:00

rapatzzo
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Iulian Corporation

I play this game, but not for a long time. There are some of my questions:

1. Why the game doesn't have more countries? It would be much more interesting for new players, that we try to attract.
2. Why there is no possibility to buy agricultural fields with money earned in the game? Of course you will say that the old players have money and the new doesn't have. You can imagine a system based on time. Time you spent in this game. Or limit this at 2 fields in 6 real life months.
3. Why you do not add even more products? Even it's more complicated to produce them. For example airplanes, trains, musical instruments, etc. Even if you propose for example to supply for such a product 6-10 different materials.

• Page:
Message list:  

7.04.2010, 21:17

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello :-) I think there are quite complex production chains already which require a lot of management. Also when you look at the markets volume there are many many products which show status E in many regions, i.e. the market volume is a lot larger than what players can supply. By adding new countries too fast there would be 0 competition at all and thus the game would be boring in my opinion. 

7.04.2010, 22:07

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Take a look to Vera server (you can change link in browser from ../mary/.. to ../vera/.. ) - this server is fulfilled in tens times better.
About agricultural fields: why did you think you can't by it for in-game cash? You can! Look to auctions.
Also you can win virts and buy your own field.
ChrisBerlin82, +1 

List of forums -> Mary-> Other new countries when?

• Page: