Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> NAM ENTERPRISES SEEKS PARTNER

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2010, 15:10

Last time edited : 24.03.2010, 15:11

deathincarn

hi im looking for a partner that can supply me with cheap oil(Q1 ~$12 per unit) and Dyestuff(Q1 ~$30 per unit) and in return i can supply plastic(Q1) at a very low price i only put a 25% markup on from cost.

Anyone interested in partnership with me under these terms?

(Note: terms are negotiable)   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.03.2010, 17:21

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Llink is below.
I've got oil, dyestuff, machines. If you're interested in, I'll make lower prices(as you want) for all these goods.
Btw, buy higher lvl license for your factory, market price for HQ plastics is much higher than for LQ one. 

24.03.2010, 18:06

deathincarn

i plan on improving my tech, just dont have the cash atm. thanks 

24.03.2010, 18:25

deathincarn

oh btw whether the price is higher or lower depending on quality doesnt matter to me really coz i will always as a matter of personal principle only ever charge a markup of 25% on cost Well 

25.03.2010, 13:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

deathincarn
i plan on improving my tech, just dont have the cash atm. thanks

VLLord has already offered cheap machines so increasing tech won't cost as much as you think.
Licenses can be purchased for only a few thousand $ - I know you can get at least tech 4 for 1000. 

List of forums -> Mary-> NAM ENTERPRISES SEEKS PARTNER

• Page: