Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Timber q 6.3

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2010, 15:29

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

30,000 wood available from a new warehouse tomorrow.

All 30,000 orders will be cancelled and the big, rich companies orders may be moved down the priority list.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.02.2010, 19:47

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Why your offer is negotive for rich players? So-so 

27.02.2010, 03:11

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Everytime I make an offer like this the goods are always snapped up by the rich players.
I could just set a high price and have first come first served, but I'd rather try to help the smaller companies grow.

The rich players can afford state enterprises and higher priced goods, the smaller companies cannot. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Timber q 6.3

• Page: