Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Cheap OIL!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 18.02.2010, 21:21

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

My company is selling very cheap oil, all who is interested signing contract please contact me.

$35 for each, output: 19 600

in stock:   39 200   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.02.2010, 21:28

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Here 

19.02.2010, 05:23

Ablemit

Again 

19.02.2010, 08:54

archmage
Four years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

I would buy some if it was higher quality, by the way it is not that cheap. 

19.02.2010, 20:46

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

You should buy a better technology since 3.25Q mine is nice but producing Q1 in it is a huge waste 

19.02.2010, 21:25

Ablemit

Well i dont have any money to invest on Research ( 

20.02.2010, 08:36

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You should be able to get a license for a reasonable price, then you'll also need to upgrade equipment. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Cheap OIL!

• Page: