Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> NEED 3.7 QUALITY EQUIPMENT! LOTS OF THEM TOO!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Voting:  

Bulid my own equipment factory and supply myself?

Voting duration:

Start: 15.02.2010, 00:14

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes

- No - Get a OEM manufacture

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 15.02.2010, 00:14

Last time edited : 15.02.2010, 00:15

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

I need alot of 3.70 quality equipment. I'm thinking about 10,000 units.

Does any one have some? Or would you recommend me to build my own factory and produce them for myself?

PM me if you want to negotiate.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.02.2010, 11:38

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

If you need a lot of them you will be better off making your own. Quality 3.7 is pretty low and it is likely that anyone with any sort of significant production levels will be producing much higher q.

...and is there really a need for the giant words? Nobody has mentioned a problem reading any of the other (normal size) posts. 

15.02.2010, 13:14

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

hi Michael,

IS your VISION not that clear, that you need to enlarge the words that you wanted to say...It is surprised

I think you're posting in the other thread the same LARGE WORDS!!!

I hope you understand the people here can read your message without ENLARGING them, ok.... 

15.02.2010, 23:57.     Subject: lold irl

Argazzmos
Six years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Argo

Dear Michael, on market you can find a lot of equipment, that have a better quality. You can mix them with a quality 1 from an independent supplier. 

16.02.2010, 09:18

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

I've got Q11+. I could mix them and make quality 3.7. Price will be 30k per unit. 

List of forums -> Mary-> NEED 3.7 QUALITY EQUIPMENT! LOTS OF THEM TOO!

• Page: