Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Wanna buy Agri-Farm (grain)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 4.02.2010, 14:27

Last time edited : 4.02.2010, 14:29

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Hi, i'm looking for action with AgriFarm (grain), preferred size = ~500-1000, preferred location = Africa
Price - i think you will be satisfied Well if not by me, then by others Well (because some TOPs, not me, have 100s billions cash. I have only 10s billions)   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.02.2010, 07:17

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I was wondering when you were going to get a grain farm.

I'm guessing your lab is up to the final research stage now... 

5.02.2010, 15:18

Last time edited : 5.02.2010, 16:01

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
l:
KKompany

Fractal
I was wondering when you were going to get a grain farm.

I'm guessing your lab is up to the final research stage now...

Well Thanks for your so high opinion about me Well It is because of pigs ? Very we!
But - yes, 1 lab is on final stage, but there is researching 6 TECH now there I roll! So.. it is not enought to compete with TOPs now

And how about you, Fractal ? So-so
Do you also need agrifarm? (we can make a deal about future auction)
What tech do you actually know/research? 

5.02.2010, 17:13

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Company 2.0

I remember you were very high on the TOP tech rankings when I started playing and I saw your goal to be number 1 in agricultural farm research so I assumed you must have been the one who bought tech 8.

I currently have tech 9 (TOP or equal TOP) and researching tech 10.
I had to use my won VIRTs to buy a 500m2 agrifarm to complete tech 9 - already had a 100m2 but tech 9-12 needs enterprise size 2.

I'm on the lookout for a 1000m2+ farm auction now also. 

6.02.2010, 23:43

Harlus
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Hockey stick Hockey sweater Hockey sweater Hockey skates Hockey helmet Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight"
Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet Astronaut boots The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Silver Finnish Lion

I roll!I roll!I roll!
pectopatop, I swear - presidents of "East European Parts", "ydaf International", "Legion" - didn't know nothing about this topic - ydaf found it 30 minutes ago... 

7.02.2010, 05:38

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

i would like to have agri-farm(grain) as well for my own supply, animals are dying because of low quality of grain and shortage of it... But as i can see in the auction, i can't compete with rich company in bidding... I guess i will just buy grain to them... Right Harlus, would you sell be some?Very we! 

7.02.2010, 12:54

Harlus
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Hockey stick Hockey sweater Hockey sweater Hockey skates Hockey helmet Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight"
Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet Astronaut boots The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Silver Finnish Lion

yuga_ninjie, what about grain -  where you found agri-farm in my company?It is surprised Or i understand you wrong? It's just bad morning after yesterday beer plus my English is so badTears 

7.02.2010, 13:37

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

nope, i just thought that you have won the auction, did you?
I saw that your<together with legion> bidding in the silica quarry, would you open up for selling if you wont? 

7.02.2010, 15:26

Harlus

It will be a small secret till the end of aucTo wink 

7.02.2010, 16:08

Harlus

Very we! YES!
Gentlmen, prepare your microprocessor factories Yes 

8.02.2010, 23:18

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

Ask craminu he has some sick farms To you 

9.02.2010, 01:23

Last time edited : 9.02.2010, 01:37

pectopatop
l:
KKompany

zendertje
Ask craminu he has some sick farms To you
As far as i know he didn't log in to game till october/november.
P.S.: what do you think, how much money he spent for a game? imho ~7'000-10'000$ (minimum) 

9.02.2010, 16:51

m:
Company 2.0

I remember hearing he spent ~7k. And the rules for the double campaign were changed because of this (he got 7000 bonus points).

Do you think his company will go bankrupt anytime soon? There'd be some good auctions... 

10.02.2010, 23:11

Last time edited : 10.02.2010, 23:14

zendertje
m:
zendertje Industries

he must have spend WAAY more then 7k
He has alot of Agrifarms, Plantations and HUGE mines too bad most of them are only Q1 

11.02.2010, 17:20

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Fractal
I remember hearing he spent ~7k. And the rules for the double campaign were changed because of this (he got 7000 bonus points).

Do you think his company will go bankrupt anytime soon? There'd be some good auctions...

His products still sell on the market and his assets are growing daily, so i think he won't go bankrupt anytime soon. He has his own mines with reserves for real-time years! 

11.02.2010, 21:18

zendertje
m:
zendertje Industries

Mike1
Fractal

His products still sell on the market and his assets are growing daily, so i think he won't go bankrupt anytime soon. He has his own mines with reserves for real-time years!

:p if everyone cancel their contracts with him he will get bankrupt really fast but that would be kinda sad :S 

List of forums -> Mary-> Wanna buy Agri-Farm (grain)

• Page: