Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: more filtering options for the brand in cities report

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 28.12.2015, 18:51

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I think this is suggested before, but I couldn't find the thread at the moment; the report at "My company" -> "Reports" -> "Marketing reports" -> "Brands in cities" is too big for companies that have promotions for many products in many cities.

How about adding filtering options for product categories and products? We already have these filtering options in the market analysis reports. At the moment it is only possible to filter countries/regions/cities.   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.12.2015, 01:42

Last time edited : 29.12.2015, 01:46

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I did suggest it few times b4 in Russian forum (also page with licenses is a disaster). For such ideas to be implemented players should be active about it (to show that this annoys many people) and time to time update topic with Here sign.

Unfortunately administration rarely read this forum (although i do...) so often such good ideas get lost.

I would really appropriate if someone made special topic in "Your suggestions and bug reports" forum (which i will attach) where all good ideas will be listed with links and with current status (good/to do/implemented)

Statuses
Good - means that people like the idea. The idea should have at least 5 pluses+ and 3 replies  (For Russian forum is 20 pluses+ and 20 replies). If idea is good administration MUST react on it. Reaction does not mean that this idea will be added to the game but comment/explanation from administration is required anyway.

To do. Idea moves to this category in case developers liked it. Or in case if a good idea appeared 3 or more times in different years. This means that people really want to see it in game. Anyway it is impossible to force administration to work on idea if they don't like it (or if its require too much money/work and does not worth it)

Implemented - final status which shows how many ideas were actually added to the game.

This list will help me (to deliver good ideas to devs), it will help players (to not repeat old ideas or to just reply in old topic instead of creating a new one) and it will help administration so i can easily translate the whole list to Russian.

List should be like that (and the person creating it should visit/update this topic time to time) :
Show cost per unit for auctions [Good]
Suggestion: show historical budget at ../governor/x/info [Good]
etc. 

10.01.2016, 22:46

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Would be nice to also have sorting option: by clicking on a product, the city with the highest brand rating for that product should appear on top. Clicking again should put the city with worst brand rating on top. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: more filtering options for the brand in cities report

• Page: